What should I do? I'm dating a 23 year old woman?

I'm 16 and I work at a restaurant. My co-worker happens to be a woman, who looks like a 16-17 year old. It first started off as small chat and later on we started flirting, after work we decided to go out on a date (bad idea to date a co-worker, I know). We clicked really well, I was instantly attracted to her and she was obviously attracted to me. So far we have kissed and almost had sex, but just recently I found out she's 23 years old :/ What the hell am I supposed to do now. I'm underage, we both like each other, obviously.

Age of consent is 16 in my country and I happen to look older. Should I just break it off with her or continue the relationship? We are still not officially girlfriend and boyfriend.

What Girls Said 2

• Break it off, because you don't know yourself yet and she could take advantage of you.

• It's a huge risk. Plus it's illegal. I think you would be happier with someone closer to your age. I say break it off

What Guys Said 1

• It might be in your best interest to have a talk with her to discuss how you both feel about this all and whether or not to continue seeing one another. I can see how it can be weird in some people's eyes but if you two click and enjoy each other's company, I don't see anything wrong with that. Just please bear in mind that although the age of consent is 16, some areas indicate that the older individual cannot exceed 5 years of age.