Girl A or Girl B?

Girl A: I REALLY like her. She's beautiful, smart, and sweet. She's already rejected once though, and said she wouldn't go to homecoming with me because she was already going with her friends. (This wasn't a lie, by the way, she really was.) But when asked if she would have gone with me if she hadn't already made plans, she said, "I don't know." I know she's not the obvious choice, but I don't know if I could get over her.
Girl B: I really like her too. Also nice, also pretty, appreciates my sense of humor, we talk all the time, I bet she'd go out with me if I asked her. The only problem is that I don't know if I can give up on Girl A, but I don't want to be hung up on a girl that I have no chance with when there's someone that might be even better right in front of me.

Most Helpful Girl

• From someone who has been in this exact situation but with guys, chasing after the ones that doesn't wanna be "caught" can be a mistake. Except in my situation i ended up going out with the really attractive, smart, jock, etc that i was hung up on and ended up in a not so happy relationship while i had a "guy B" per say right in front of me before i chose. Thankfully my "guy b" was still around for me to go to. And been together ever since <3

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can't commit your feelings to a person and leave the other person behind, don't even bother starting.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like Girl A hasn't actually rejected you yet, so give it one more shot.

Well she did reject me though. (Keep in mind this was like a year ago) but I asked her out, and she said no.

What Guys Said 1