What Is wrong with me?

I'm still not over this guy from a long time ago he broke my heart and lately I've been trying anything and everything to get over him and I thought it was Working until I had a dream about him last night and then today I had to help my friend get through a similar situation that I was in a long time ago regarding heartbreak and it took a while and now I can't get it out of my head I was so in love back then and all the sudden this stupidest thought popped in my head what if he marries some one else and i about died inside for some crazy reason and obviously he will there's no doubt about it I believe everything happens for a reason and I also believe if two people are meant to be together they'll come back together eventually but there is no explanation for this and I just want to move on with my life but for some reason I can't and I hate myself entirely for it

Most Helpful Guy

• it sucks when you fall for someone so thoroughly then it doesn't work out. even more if you realize the person you fell for doesn't feel the same way about you. keep the memories, it is a good way to judge future relationships (does the guy make you totally forget about that guy? if yes then its a good relationship, if no then time to move on)

Most Helpful Girl

• Your problem is you're trying to hard. Don't rush. Take it in, get closure, then go with the flow. Take in the good, the bad, and just be in the moment. If you keep telling yourself "get over it, come on! Hurry!" You'll keep thinking of him, maybe even more. Don't do that. Grieve for as long as you want to but also try to feel good. Eventually you'll feel wonderful. Focus on the good stuff you've learned from him. Come to peace, not for him but for you. It's not nice to have bitter feelings if you do. Be happy and know that he's just a preparation for the right one ;)

What Guys Said 3

• It happens to everyone. Just focus on your life and working through things, new opportunities will come along.

• Just find a new guy. Start dating. You're probably a lovely person.

• too many things wrong with you. get help.

What Girls Said 0