Should I break up with him?

We've been together for a year now, and he was always so excited to talk to me and see me, but not anymore. It was the best relationship I ever had, but now he keeps acting more and more distant. Confronting him about it doesn't help either.
or should i just also be distant as well untill smth works out?
before a had an argument about me and other boys hanging out (as friends, i swear) , ever since then, everything went downhill.
so heartbroken now :(

• nah
  • yes
  • others

What Guys Said 1

• I think eventually you will have to break up with him if thing's doesn't get better. It seems like your trying to work things out with him and be patient. I think either distant yourself as well. And break up with him as a last resort and option. He seems to have gottten jealous with you hanging with other guy's as friends. Relationships are built on trust and he has to trust you in order for this to work out.

What Girls Said 1

• Sit down and Attempt to Talk things out, find Out.. What this is all About.
    You have a 'Year Now' Invested, so don't just Give up. I See Something is wrong, I have my own Red Flags, and I believe there is More to be Said Here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

Take a Break if need be before you Make a Break. Maybe you both need some space. xx

Thank you for the Like, hun. xx