How do you stay out of the friendzone with a guy?

0|0
2|25

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. You make it clear that you are SEXUALLY (and perhaps also romantically) interested in him. That doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to give him easy causal sex, but it tells him that you see him as at least a POTENTIAL partner.

2. If he doesn't respond to CLEAR and OVERT signs of sexual interest from you, then forget him and move on. Don't try to be his "friend" because he won't see it that way either. Either you'll be an ACQUAINTANCE or you'll be someone he's sexually (and maybe romantically) interested in. There really isn't an in-between with most guys, even if they refuse to admit it (even to themselves).

No one can PUT you in the "FriendZone" but you. They can decide to let you into their "relationship zone" or not, but if they don't let you into THAT zone, then it is YOUR choice to be in their "FriendZone" (which, again, is really their acquaintance zone). You should also know this: for most men, they can tell the first time they spend any significant time with you whether they have feelings for you or not - and if they don't then, they likely never will, so you're wasting your time hoping they'll change.

Guys don't "grow" to fall in love with someone - it either happens right from the start, or it never happens. Girls don't really work that way - they often fall in love with a guy over time, but you should not assume that guys work that way too, because the vast majority do not.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if you're in the friendzone it's because he just doesn't like you, how do you make a guy like you? that's a hard one, each guy is different but most are visual, you can try seeing what kind of women he's dated to have an idea on how to become more attractive to his eyes
    if you're friends you don't have to change anything personality wise I guess, because he already likes that
    good luck 👍

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• You can't!! Like guys can't stay out of the friend Zone with women!! you like someone, intimately, or not! Some, you just like as friends, or like sisters or brothers!!
    it's just how a person feels!! You can't force it! You are a 'maybe lover' or 'friend'. It's just the way things are!

0|0
    1|0
  • Guys really don't have friendzones, that is mostly a woman thing. If a guy puts you in the friendzone it is because he genuinely doesn't see you as a potential sexual partner.

0|0
    1|0
    • 1mo

How do you get him to see you as a sexual partner?

• 1mo

You need to advertise yourself as such. Dress sexy, have makeup on, flirt with him, compliment him. Never say things like, "you are a good friend". Never use the word "friend". You don't have to throw yourself at him, but make yourself available and seem interested.

• 4 simple task
    1) respect
    2) submissive
    3) understanding
    4) clear communication

4 things you don't do
    1) date confident men who didn't like you in the first place
    2) start random shit to test guys.
    3) over thinking stuff ( do he like me? Should I wear this? Oh I so hope he asks me out) huge turn off. Cause sometimes girls act on it and get it alllll wrong.
    4) don't listen to what other girls say what guys like. We will friend zone you quicker than a blink of an eye.

0|0
    0|1
  • Well what you can do is flirt and make it clear you're flirting. If you tell other people to see you a a potential partner instead of friend, they usually do.
    Naturally if there is no mutual attraction that will be tricky.

0|0
    1|0
  • You make your intentions clear

1|0
    0|0
  • By making the move as early as possible.
    Kissing early and having that huge physical barrier broken early on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy. You hit on him. Tell him he looks sexy. Tell him you like his body. Next question.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Grab his dick
    2. Tell him "you are mine, do what i say"
    lol he might get scared and run away but you sure will be out of the friendzone.

1|0
    0|0
  • When you see him flirt, touch him, hint. The normal things a girl does with a guy she likes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be attractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • There is a friend-zone for women?

1|0
    0|0
  • You wear Daisy Dukes

0|0
    0|0
  • Become more physically attractive

0|0
    1|0
  • Have sex with him... lol. i dont know! That seems a surefire way to grt out.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't see how it's possible for a girl to get placed in the friend zone because girls don't have to be the initiators

0|0
    0|0
  • You touch him in flirty ways. Like you touch his neck, whisper in his ear, sit with you leg touching his. You will not be placed in the friend zone unless he's seeing someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • make your intentions clear from the get go

0|0
    0|0
  • There is less of a chance of friendzoning with guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get his attention and only his attention and tell him you feel

0|0
    0|0
  • You literally have to be a 1/10 as a female to get put in the male friendzone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pass the V card

0|0
    0|0
  • Make your romantic/sexual intentions known to them from the beginning.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't you're stuck there forever

0|0
    1|0
    • 1mo

How am I stuck there forever?

• Show All
    • 1mo

You can't if someone just sees you as a friend you can't force attraction

• 1mo

Some people are just repulsed by others for example there is a hot girl who wants me to be her boyfriend so bad but I'm utterly repulsed by her lifestyle we are nothing alike she constantly talks about getting fucked up and I don't drink or smoke.

• You don't. It is his choice.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Make sure he knows you want to be more then a friend

0|0
    0|0