-She gets a lot of male attention, flirts with all the guys, and fishes for compliments
- She acts likes she likes me sometimes, but at other times ignores me
- She lives on her phone 24/7 and doesn't seem to have too many friends
- She is always into drama
- She never told me she was in a serious relationship :( She hid this from me until I found out and may have led me on ( However they broke up now because he didn't want marriage)
- She is a few years older than me and really wants marriage, kids and be a stay at home mom
( I am 24 She is 26.5)
- If she goes out it's only to drink Friday and Saturday nights otherwise she is at home
- She is very naive at times (Might be faking it?)
- She seems to fit the description of an attention *bleep*
- She can never give straight answer about serious things, and tries to avoid serious topics
- She gossips and talks a lot behind peoples back
- She hates driving, traveling and is scared to leave the city
Despite everything, I really love her... I am not sure if my self confidence is low, or it's because of inexperience but she is getting really toxic for me. I think about her 24/7, I even know she has traits that should be avoided in a partner but I keep making excuses and defending her. I love her and think she would be an amazing partner. People tell me she led me on, and she should be avoided and she is not as good as I think she is... but I really can't see it.
So I tried making a list of some of her bad traits.
Maybe I need reinsurance why these traits might be bad in a partner? Has anyone experienced a partner like this?
Most Helpful Girl
I'd avoid all the drama now while you still have the chance to run away rather than deal with it all throughout. Part of the fun about spending time with your other half is enjoying their company and their presence. She is doing the opposite from the sounds of it so if I were you, I'd dump her. I know you deserve much better than that.2