Do all girls go for a rebound relationship/sex?

I know a girl, She just got out of a 4 year relationship.

She is very heartbroken.

She really doesn't seem the type to do casual sex and I think that was her one and only boyfriend.

She get's a lot of guys talking to her because she is pretty, but always turns all guys down.

She however is insecure and loves attention.

I know its easier for women to get sex and or relationships if they wanted...

I know when I was heartbroken... It was tempting, but I decided I really needed time to sort things out.

So I am wondering.

Do you think she will do casual sex or get into a rebound relationship?

Do all girls do this? or Not as many as I think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would'nt go for a rebound relationship, but rebound sex doesn't seem like sucha bad idea. But I enjoy casual sex, even if it's not to get over a relationship. I think being heartbroken is not gonna force a girl who wouldn't normally go for casual sex to do so.

I don't think so either.

What's a good way for an average inexperienced guy to get casual sex? Is it possible? I need to get my mind off her.

A party is probably the best idea

Where do I find these parties... Also I'm a introvert :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say all, but I do think it's common for girls to have a one night stands or fwbs after getting out of a relationship.

It hurts me because I love her, and she doesn't feel the same way... and she will be dating other guys maybe even sleeping with them

What Girls Said 2

• In my experience most girls do need a rebound relationship to get over their last ex. Now NOT ALL women are like this. This is something that will depend on the girl and situation.

She's my friend, Iove her but she doesn't love me. It's just hard knowing she was with someone, and now will be dating and sleeping with guys... but not me :(

Ok you just said you love her but she DOES NOT love you... Why are you wasting your time then?

Because I am just assuming she doesn't love me. I am 90% sure, plus she was in love with this other guy.

I never could get a straight answer from her.

I have the full story here, Feel free to answer if you have a minute:
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2150373-confused-unable-to-move-on

I feel so stressed out right now.

• I have never done that. When I broke up from my last long relationship, it took me a couple of months before I started dating someone new. Also, I was completely over my ex when I decided to do that.

How long was the relationship?

It was serious. Very serious. However, we argued a lot and it became quite tiring. Both of us got fed up with it.

I persuaded myself that I was better off without him. And it was true.

That sucks, but I am really glad that you moved on to better things. :)

I fell in love with this girl I am talking about... It has been over a year... I can't get over her... It's hard because we were never together... So I'm always thinking about what could have bin.

What Guys Said 0