Should I call him out on his excuse for not wanting to hangout?

I have been seeing this guy for quite sometime. We are not serious because we are both figuring out what we want. He has expressed that he really likes me and would want something. When I saw him last he told me that the next weekend he would be looking after his parents' dog. When we said goodbye he told me that he wanted to see me next weekend. When I texted him during the week he said "Oh im not sure about the weekend." Then I got another text from him saying "I have a cold coming on... not sure about the weekend." I feel like it is total bullshit. I think he is seeing someone else and is saying that as a cover up. Should I call him out? or just be like sure whatever.

Most Helpful Guy

• What will you accomplish by "calling him out?" Will he admit that he has lied, beg for your forgiveness, and then you will want to date him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just stop talking to him. He's not with you so you don't really have a right to confront him about anything. I would just not text him for a while and don't set anything up with him. Make him do the work and if he doesn't want to, that will tell you if he's interested.

What Guys Said 4

• No. You are not in a relationship and have made that clear to him. You have no right on his time until/unless you are.

• Why don't you just stop talking to him and move on? It's apparent he doesn't really want to hang out with you why waste time "calling him out"?

• Maybe you are just coming on too strong..

• Maybe you should have another talk about what you two want. Sounds like he doesn't want you, but doesn't know how to articulate it without upsetting you too much.

What Girls Said 0