Girls, are you attracted to older men?

I"m just curious how many women are attracted to men in their 40s or older, especially if they are a bit older than you are but you are both still adults.

I am reentering the dating scene and had a wonderful date with a woman in her early 20s who ended up taking a job offer across the country and we weren't together long enough for a LTR. Just curious if this was a fluke or more common than I'd think?

If the guy is good looking, not a jerk, intelligent and respectful, would dating an older guy be an option? Just curious what you think.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always had a taste for older men, even in high school I liked them to be around 21-28 because they're either almost finished with college or already has a good job. The sex appeal was also stronger and I just found them more mature, intelligent, and manly. I would date a man thats around 30 or early 40's now, depending on his overall physical and personality attractiveness.

What Girls Said 21

• I'm only 20 so I think that the max I would go right now is 25.

• My maximum is 32.
    I'm more into men in their 20's, it's their hottest stage in my opinion. Very rare are the men who look better in their 30's and early 40's than they did in their in 20's in my opinion.

I don't judge people are into it, it's completely legal, but a man in his 40's is way too old for me. 30's is pushing it.

• I prefer older men

• Omg no, 40 is way too old for me - I'd probably be attracted to them once I'm 35 or so though

• yep. said it b4, say it again, I ONLY date older men. I'm 33 my boyfriend is 45

• Like 10-15 years older sure.
    Old as in, he can be my father or grandpa, no. lol

• I wouldn't be able to relate to someone that old, so no. I find it hard to believe I'd consider someone over a couple years older than me. Maybe like a 25 year old but that's about it.

• Yup, I have never dated someone who was my age or younger EVER. It's actually my biggest NO NO

• Not my style, I like guys who are exactly my age. I just feel more in common with them

• Nope, not at all.

• Just a couple years older.

• Yes, I find older men (30+) attractive and I actually get along very well with them.

• Yeah

• I definitely prefer older men.

• no not usually... I'm not sexually attracted to older men but I would be if I was older

• Nope

• Absolutely!! My boyfriend is 28 and I'm 18 and I love it :) nothing wrong dating older men!

• Yes I prefer older men

• the oldest ill go is 12 years older

• It depends on how much older. Like if he's old enough to be my grandpa no, but if he's nice and cares about my feeling I'm honestly okay with a guy older than me

• I've honestly had sex with someone who was 50 and I was drunk and it's not something I'll do again