Is it true that a man will always ask you out straight away if he likes you? Or do you sometimes take your time and get to know a girl a bit first?

Cam men sometimes be a bit shy? How long/well would you have to know a woman before asking her out?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 no he might be shy and need to get to know you so that he can gather his confidence.
    2 yes I need to know a woman for a while before I get attracted to her.
    3 yup we sure can be shy.
    4 3 months I keep freezing up when I attempt to ask her out.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Thanks, does it help if she lets you know she's interested? Like flirting etc?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Your welcome

• 1mo

Thanks for mho

What Guys Said 5

• Why are you still asking this question at age 36-45? Yes, of course men can want to get to know her better first or be too shy or too uncertain she likes him back to ask.

0|1
    1|0
    • 1mo

What does age have to do with it? Being single doesn't get any easier.

But thanks for answering I suppose.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Sure, it's a sly dig at your age, of course. It can't possible be genuine amazement that you are asking a question that would normally be posed by a 15-year old girl who's never dated (or had male friends).

• 1mo

God you are rude. I've dated lots of men, had boyfriends and was married for a few years, not that it's any of your business. None of that made me able to read men's minds.

• Yes man are shy and yeah we perform a background search

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually I don't like a girl much until I have known her for at least a month. I'm a bit emotionally distant so me liking anyone is rare but when it occurs I usually just freeze up even if I know for a fact that the feeling is mutual.

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't ask a girl out until AFTER she passes a polygraph.

0|0
    0|0
  • He'll get to know you if it's in an environment like uni, work, party, etc. The only place they'd ask out is at a bar. But you don't always meet a hot girl in that context, since life isn't just being in bars!

I have a similar themed question as to how a girl would perceive you since the guy couldn't ask her out in the context they met. Can u help me out? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2149531-do-women-let-some-men-get-away-with-more-see-description-first

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Can u help me?

What Girls Said 1

• No, that is not true.

1|0
    0|0