Lets say... YOU just broke up with your girlfriend/boyfriend and they said "can we still be friends?" will you say yes or no?

No, just no too awkward

• No, too awkward we used to date, or other reason.
  • Yes, i'll feel bad for him if i said no, or other reason

Most Helpful Girl

• it's a yes and no.
    it depends on how the relationship ended.
    With my first ex, I still kept good friendship after our break up. We don't hang out or talk regularly, but we would just check up on each other once or twice a year just to say whats up. and whenever I needed help he would there for me and vice versa.
    With my last ex, he cheated on me, it had been constant dramas and fights and I just could not deal with that person at all, so I don't talk to him anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• I've never dated a "friend". We acted as friends only to get to know each other but they knew from me or others they was different from other friends as I flirted and used more sexual innuendos then what I would just with a platonic one. So when I break up came, I never wanted to be friends with any of my exes since that wasn't their purpose not once since we met.

• Not awkward. If I break up with someone it's because it's not working out. If I still want to talk or something, then I'll call them later and see if they want to do something. And I would explain that when breaking up.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd hate to throw away nine years of friendship so I think that I'd quite like to try to be friends but I'd have to be careful about it.

• It depends on the relationship and how it ended and everything