Guys what do you think of girls who are on Tinder? Do you find them desperate or is it no big deal?

I want to find a friend with benefits. I was thinking about downloading tinder but I am worried about what guys think of girls on tinder. Any opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're either naive and think you're finding your future husband or you just need a quick, easy lay.

Handful of women use it as a quick ego boost too or test out the waters before breaking up with their current boyfriend.

Look, you want a friends with benefits then by all means enjoy. Who gives a shit what anyone else thinks.

What Guys Said 15

• I don't find them desperate unless they act that way. In the end, everyone is there for sex.

• I don't think having a tinder makes you desperate, but I do think that what you're trying to do with tinder makes you desperate.

• I'm not thinking they are desperate - unless they ask me to have sex with them this very second. Then, yeah - they would be a little desperate.

• LOTS of guys are on there just to hook up, so I doubt you'll have to worry about what they think.

• No, I literally just think you're having fun. aka, nothing wrong with that. If anything, it's better, considering a ton of people are into that (and yes, mostly men).

• No big deal. Just let them know what your true attention are.

• If they are on tinder do you really think they are judging you for being on tinder?

• No. I don't find them desperate. It's her choice. So no big deal.

• i dont think its a big deal

• No big deal

• Why would they be desperate? Are the men on there desperate? Don't see why it's different for women.

• You are over thinking

• I think friends with benefits, is just an excuse to say "im a slut, and don't want to be alone but am too afraid of doing anything serious". That's what it says to me.

• I've never used it but have the impression girls on there are looking for attention not necessary dates , at least that's my view , I wouldn't look down on a girl cause she was on there if that's what you wondered , its a very common site/app

• Either they want a hook up or they're just very picky that's what I think they're on there

What Girls Said 3

• desperate

• So the they're not it but they judge you worry they will judge you if you're on it? If a guy on tinder judges you or stereotypes you, would you actually want to be with a close minded person like that? It really depends on the guy, but you shouldn't be worrying :)

Meant to say "so they're on it but you worry they will judge you if you're on it" on the first senetec. He's doing the same thing... Makes it even worse if he judges.

• Guys on tinder probably on there for the same reason so don't put too much thought into it.
    I'm on a dating site but I don't find people there desperate.. it really is no big deal.
    There are some guys who constantly message me, being clingy, creepy, try too hard to get a date, like those kinda stuff makes them look desperate.
    As long as you play it cool, they not going to consider you being desperate at all.