Why dose this happen with every girl?

So a little bit about me I'm 21, I work at target and I grew up with a rough childhood. My dad was an alcoholic and abusive. My mom was a workaholic so she would always be working and never home. My parents were divorced throughout my whole childhood and still are now. Like I said I work at target but sometimes I don't make enough money so I resort to other ways that include drug dealing. I only do it when I need quick money and I never use any of the product except for weed. So whenever I'm with a girl and she finds out about it I get two types of reactions. First reaction is the girls who find it disgusting and a turn off and then there's the girls who get turned on by it cause they think I'm a bad boy haha. But in the end both types of girls end up leaving me cause they say that I'm a bad guy and they want someone who's good. My question is why do they react this way I'm not a bad guy I just try to make ends meet anyway I can it's the only way I know to survive and before everyone comments and says why don't you get a better paying job? The question to that is its hard for me to find work especially because I have a record and tattoos so a lot of places disqualify me just for that

What Girls Said 1

• You should try to go to college/university and get an education for yourself. Then you'll be able to get a better job eventually!

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, you ARE a bad guy. You are a drug dealer and a stoner.
    No decent girl will be interested in you.
    Clean up your act, before you end up in prison.

• this is the realities of the drug world , its not something people want to get involved with. as soon is people hear drug dealer they just assume horrible things , as you said your just doing it to make extra money but still you are involved in the drug trade. I'm not sure what the solution is to be honest