What makes you mad at your bf/gf?

Like things he/she do you don't like etc. If you're single you still can answer what would make you mad at your future bf/gf :P

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 25

• He's bloody stubborn, if I want his opinion on something, something in him will instinctively kick in and he'll make it as difficult as possible for me to get what he thinks out of him. If he's ever made his mind up on something, then that's it, he's not gonna budge no matter how much I argue or plead with him about it. He also eats our After Eights and puts the empty wrappers back in the box like a fucking animal :P

• If he acts different in front of others with me. I'm 100% real with you so be 100% real with me, ya know?

• my boyfriend has owns his own computer company, he's always promoting his company.. with that he's always giving his business number out to random people (men and women) right in front of me. when I tell him it makes me jealous he's always saying "babe it's our money. it ain't nothing. trying to get people into our store. she kno we together, she seen you. stop acting like that". it embarrassed me.

• I would get mad if he left me on seen for talking to someone else lool

on a serious note, I would probably get mad if he does not use the toilet properly, if you know what I mean. I don't clean every time I enter the restroom.
    That pisses me off so much

I would also get mad if I am ordered around.
    And if he criticizes me in a rude way; "This doesn't taste good at all. I cook better than you do."

• I've ordered my girl around and have been rude to her in that way too. She would tell you how she handles it with me (she's slapped me numerous times) and then she'd suggest you take a page from her book

• I'm not a fan of having to beg and or drag something out of him😣 His body language screams there's something that's happened but he will just say there's nothing wrong, or that its just stupid school/work. Whatever has happened always comes out in the end. So the whole "game" in between me asking and him finally letting it out is tiring but ❤️

• when he replies with "k" or he doesn't respond it's like u asking for a kick in balls

• When they get jealous because I'd rather cuddle my dog.

• pop my pimples my boyfriend has an obsession with it. bug me when I don't want to do something or looks at other girls

• When he doesn't take my feelings seriously.

• My husband refuses to appologize for anything, if we get in a fight it always end up being me who appologizes. He also has weird public manners (way he behaves in public). But all of the good attributes far outweigh the things that make me mad. He works hard to support us even though i can see it pains him, he loves me no matter how foolishly i act or how disgusting lol.

• When I am mad and he thinks it's funny.

• When he yells at traffic and bad drivers in the car hahahah

• I don't know if have to have one first

• Well I would like if he procrastinated on doing important thing and changing plans on me at the last minute.

• I don't get mad easily so he rarely ever gets me mad. He doesn't do the typical things girls would get mad at their boyfriends for.

• If he acts like a douche around his friends. Nope I'm not putting up with that shit

• I don't have a boyfriend to get mad at lol

• His laziness

• Sorry, I don't do dates... 👀
    I am forever a single independent woman. 💃

• when I say something to her and she says she understood but she didn't

• I don't have one so 💅💅

• I can't think of anything my boyfriend would do to make me mad

• LDR... we haven't spoken in months on the phone, but he is adamant to marry me

• I hate it when my ex would just burst out laughing after an argument. It makes me sooo mad

• When he doesn't tell me what's bothering him

What Guys Said 4

• You never text me, if I waited for you we'd never go out anywhere... says HER!!!

Me (next day)(text)... hey wanna check out (some ish she sound interested in)?

Her: No

Me: oh, you sure

Her: yep

Me to myself... this why I don't fking text!!! Single word answers and never wants to do ish. 😤😑.

• My last ex used to talk to strangers ALL THE TIME... I thought this was crazy.
    The girl I'm trying to date now seems to be perfect.

• I would be crazy if i was mad at something that didn't exist.

• The fact that she doesn't exist.