Guys, is adding a girl on Facebook a sign of interest?

He and I have only 2 mutual friends, and haven't had a conversation before, but are in the same class.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually yes it could be a sign of interest. I'd say if he comments on your posts a lot it could mean he is interested. Also look and see if he has like 400 friends on F/B. That could mean he just likes having a lot of F/B friends. It could go either way, but it is a starting point. I think it is a good way to start out with someone you are interested in.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not necessarily. Some people collect "friends".

• What if he just sent me a message?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not. His intentions will tell. The problem is that there's no way of discovering his intentions if he doesn't act.

• What if he just sent me a message?

• It depends, what did he say? If he sends messages frequently, maybe he's actually interested.

• Possibly he might think your cute, but he might be one those people who have hundreds of Facebook friends that mean nothing.

• How can I tell?

• He just messaged me...

• That's great! At least he's interested in you

• Yeah, it could be go by how he talks, see what he asks you too

• It might

• It could be, but I doubt it.

What Girls Said 1