If you liked a girl, would you ever bring up her flaws (like weight or bedroom things)?

It's a pretty stupid thing to tell a potential person you're interested in that you think they are heavier than what you'd want.

Mind you, I am short, but I wear a size 8 (sometimes 6). I have a rather curvy frame. I'm a little thicker than normal, but I have struggled with my weight, and I even told him that I am constantly working on losing weight.

He even told me he liked thicker girls.

Updates:
1mo Would you decide to continue to date this person, even though they flat out told you of your flaws?

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• Uh, you sound pretty sexy... in my opinion. I would NEVER bring up my woman's weight. If she brought it up I would reassure her, or encourage her, depending on what I felt she needed.

The bedroom thing... yes. You have to work through those and both partners need to be happy. Communication is important in that regard.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

EXACTLY! You never bring up her weight, ever. I told him in the beginning that weight is a problem for me, but I am going to continuously work on myself.

I have no problems correcting things in the bedroom. It was our first time doing anything sexual, so it's not like I knew anything about what he liked.

And thanks, by the way ;)

• Show All
    • 1mo

I'm heading to bed... But my short answer is ditch him. He clearly isn't going to accept you as you are. Then when you find a guy that will love you and appreciate your sexiness and the things you do for him you won't even give this jerk another thought.

• 1mo

Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• Lol this guy who I know has a huge crush on me always comments on when I have zits on my face.

0|0
    0|0