Guys, is it the same if your girlfriend had sex with 8 guys or just fooled around with 8 guys?

Is fooling around the same as having sex with someone. if you just started seeing a girl and you talk about your pasts. Do you evaluate the girl who had sex with 8 partners the same as you evaluate the girl who just fooled around with 8 partners?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah i wouldn't be with her. Nothing wrong with knowing what you want in life but, most guys are preoccupied with trying to get money, travel, hobbies, and buying a house...
    Relationships are another thing on our list of to do's that nowadays is just not really worth the effort. Most guys are at like 1-4 partners at 23-25 and there is going to be a feeling of inadequacy. I know a chick who's 22 and did 19 guys... even cheated while she was preggers for another guy but she's a bad example...

What Guys Said 3

• No it's not the same and no I wouldn't evaluate them the same

• What does fooling around mean

Sucking eight dicks is worse then fuvking eight guys

i didn't suck any d***, just handjob

• No it's not.

No I wouldn't.

But 8 isn't as bad as some women I've been with.