Is there hope for me?

My mom had depression while growing up and she took it out on us, for years i taught life was misery and i couldnt enjoy life. . i thre myself into work became bitter because we lived a quitr conservative boring family and we nevrr used to do anythinf fun, my mom wasn't social either, i kinda got depressed and gave up on life, my older sister of 30 already ruined her life, i am 24 nevrr had a boyfriend, just one friend, no social life apart from working. .. How can i gain a social life? Do i need to move out?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes there is hope. you've got maybe 80 years, that's a long time to work things out, and do all those things and more. one day at a time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Move out. If your mom, your house giving you a bad vibe, drop and start fresh.
    Go to church, join activities, work full time/part time and meet people from there. Go to clubs or bars or fun places with your friend explore things and chill. Give a little craziness and excitement in your life.
    The fun memories I remember from my past is when I got into trouble getting speeding ticket, do some stupid silly things with my friend, spontaneous trips, something unusual, extraordinary I done. Well I really don't recommend speeding while you driving!! Lol but I'm trying to say live a little.
    First you need to learn to appreciate yourself and what's around you. It's unfortunate your mom has to go through depression and whatever's happened to your sister. But you have them. Many many kids grow up under abuse, poverty, and many other awful circumstances you can't even imagine.
    Learn to appreciate and stay positive. very very important. Nobody is satisfied with his/her life. Nobody. We always want more and better life yet we never give much credit to what we already have. We take it all granted. You are only 24. You should be dolled up and taking advantage of your age now. live it before it's too late. It's never too late for anything but you don't want to miss your twenties not doing/trying anything.

What Guys Said 2

• How did you sister ruin her life?

1. Post picture of yourself also. Let see what where working with.

She s 30 and has no life experience

• there is hope for you. dont concentrae on the boyfriend too much. take care of you inner health first. in all honesty, a couple of hobbies, a sport, and meditative prayer will GRAVELY improve your situation.

What Girls Said 1

• My moms a alcoholic abonded me as a child after she forced my dad out and made false assumptions on him our whole life to the police just to be able to get a PPO out he's hitting me, he's trying to kill all of us, he's molesting my daughter if it wasn't one thing it was another. Then Christmas morning gives me a blanket says marry Christmas and dropped me off at this evil ladies house and was gone just like that. Now she wants to be a grandma to my kids and I allow her to be but I want nothing to do with her honestly. Its not hard letting go of hate it'd hard making a bond lol she's done in my book. I could go on for hours. I was really raised by a herioind adict my aunt who stepped up more than my mother who I love as my mother. But had the cops and CPS in and out of my homes my whole life probably been to a good 10 schools. Failed at making friends and even Keeping bfs because for the life of me I can't make shit work. We deal with what we are dealt with. Move on