If someone u were dating said, "idc if u sleep with other people but I won't if u dont want me to" how would you react?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in an open relationship. It was his idea, he asked for it, and he hasn't even tried to find a girl, says he isn't interested. We have no issues between us, and he's very open comfortable talking out issues with me, so I know it's not that he's just not telling me. He doesn't ever meet the other guys, so really he would have no idea if was going on or not, only that he said it's allowed. I went out and found a few for myself because I never thought he wasn't doing it too until one day he asked if I was enjoying having it. If he doesn't go get one for himself, I'm gonna stop.

Do really open relationships work?

Well it's really no different than the question you're asking.

Yea im just wondering why

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't like that. It would mean she had a really different view about relationships than I had.

What Girls Said 13

• Have you had the exclusivity talk yet or are you only just starting? Maybe this was their way of trying to bring it up without putting their own wants/needs out first

We just started 3 months ago. I think she's really into me. You mean she wants me to say "no I only want you"?

No I've never said I only want her. But I've never had the we're a couple talk before. I always thoight it was exclusive right when you start seeing eachother regularly and we've been dating regularly.

It might be for her too, and mine is different. But if your ok with not seeing other people and she is asking if she shouldn't either then tell her and you're all on the same page 😊

I'm ok with dating until we say we're together. I could go on one or two dates and not like them at all so why turn down others until I'm sure I want to give a relationship a go

• I'd be pleased, and obliviously I'd do the same

Would you accept his offer to only be with you while you went with other guys? Or are you saying you wouldn't mind if both of you did other people?

Ok yeah. You would be happy that he considered your potential needs.

Yes I would be really happy. And I of course consider his needs too

• That's a weird statement. I'd end it, coz I would want a guy to be loyal to me coz loyalty is part of his personality

... he would be loyal to you. overly so. he would be saying you can sleep with whoever you want but he wouldn't if you didn't want him to. did you not read the question?

Yes I read the question. You missed my point though

What was your point?

• I'd wonder if he thought I slept around and I couldn't handle being with just one guy or something. Either that or he is so desperate for a girlfriend that he is willing to be with anyone, even someone who sleeps around. Either way, it doesn't sound like someone I'd want to be with. It would be a red flag to me, I only want to be with one guy, and I want him to be loyal to me too.

• uhhh... ya right!
    then i'd laugh

• i would leave. clearly, they have issues.

• I would assume they're nasty and not worth my time.

• I would tell him that if he loves me, then he wouldn't gives me permission to sleep with someone else.

You don't share what you love

@Asker God wouldn't be pleased with that. He created marriage as a union between two people, a man and a woman. Not two man and one woman or one woman and two man👐. It's only between two people and as a Christian, polygamy is forbidden. 💯

No one said anything about marriage. OIC. you're one of those. Good luck. you're really going to need it. God also said women dont get to make decisions and should shut up and listen to everything the man says. Do you follow that rule too? Or do you only pick out the ones you agree with?

• Turned off. So beta and pushoverish. He's getting dumped.

• Wouldn't like it and I wouldn't sleep with others even if he didn't care.

• I think that would depend on the context it was said in.

• I'll be nicer but the gist is Talk to me when your balls grow back.

• I would tell them its over on the spot

What Guys Said 4

• You are trying so hard to get into a cuck relationship lmaoooo

Girls wouldn't like that because in their minds, if you don't care wether they sleep with other people or not it means that you aren't romantically involved.

If you really wanna get into a cuck relationship the best thing would be to explain that to your partner, so that there are no misunderstandings. Beware though, she will leave you if she's turned off by that. Most girls are turned off.

• I would assume they are a cuck.

• I'd leave because they're obviously mentally challenged if they use words like "idc".

• That was pretty much what I have told my girlfriend

how did it work out?

If she wants. I won't restrict her when im doing it.

Thats what my girlfriend Does my to me