• Ask
  • myTake

Why does he never text me first?

I recently spent a weekend with one of my guy friends, but ended up spending more time with one of his roommates. I felt we got pretty close. He... Show More

I just straight up told him that I liked him which was a good move on my part. He said it was really attractive that I could just tell him how I felt. I'm glad I took that step out of my comfort zone and just said how I felt

What Guys Said 1

• I think the fact that he brought you on a vacation, or trip, or whatever you like to call it with him speaks for itself. That's definately a major sign. He probably wanted a lot of alone time with you since you live in different towns, so he thought he'd invite you along. If he wasn't interested, he probably wouldn't bring a girl that he's "Just friends" with with him. As for the texting, men are weird. Like you said, maybe he's having busy days and as for Facebook he might just be checking if he has any notifications then logging. I wouldn't sweat it, he might just not like texting you first or maybe he is still unsure of his feels towards so he's trying to keep it sorta friendly so you can both save a little face if it gets awkward. I am wondering if he calls you at all, because that definately cancels out the texting arguement.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!