Which would you choose?

The gorgeous model look a like girl who has depression not many friends or family, pretty much a loner? Or the girl who is average looking (no model material) but has a positive attitude with lots of friends and comes from a stable family.

Most Helpful Guy

• given the two, I'd take the 2nd for sure. Easy to get along with, low friction, high fun, her beauty would come out. The first, her beauty wouldn't make up for the pain that I take on.

But if I loved the first, and I have, I'd chose her. It was painful, so I learned.

Emotionallly healthy male and female is very important, it is the job ALL of us have to do in our lives... to take responsibility for how we feel, our own happiness and stability... in spite of the past and "cards" we have been handed. Some better and some worse, but we all have issues.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd take the model

What Guys Said 4

• depression don't bother me and I get a long with loners, but I don't like the overly done model type. I think simple is beautiful.

• It is a hard choice but I would choose model look like girl over the other girl because other girl has lots of friends

• i would chose the first one , beinga loner doesn't mean she is a bad person i think she is the better option

• Considering I don't have that many friends myself (Zero now actually, yay me), rarely talk to anyone my own age (youngest person at my job by 20 years), and while I'm not depressed I'm certainly not happy...

I forgot where I was going with this. Option B, I could use some positive in my life and being around other people would do me some good.

What Girls Said 0