Is this normal with gay friend?

Is this normal? Me and my gay guy friend hold hands and act like a couple when we r together. We even sit together at table like we r together sitting on the same side of booth. He always wants to hold my hand and we've even kiss on lips (peck). Is this normal behavior with a gay guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever rubbed his crotch region while he is wearing jeans?

Lol we've touched each other once. But... yea

So did his penis twitch when you rubbed his crotch region?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it's hard to say. One of my best friends is gay and not like that at all. Not ever gay guy is the same and can be summarized like that. You have to take into account his personality and how he acts around everyone too. If this is strictly towards you, it could be thought of affection with no sexual motives behind it. I hold hands with my friends and have no reason for doing so. It's just a human thing to do, it's bonding and it shows how close you guys are. Do you know for a fact that he's gay? Or does he just seem like it... Because if you don't know for a fact if he's gay he might actually like you even if he seems like he's gay.

What Guys Said 1

• Someone is experimenting. He must be trying to figure out his sexuality still.

What Girls Said 3

• i don't think anything is weird depending on what age he is. He may be confused. You may just be having innocent fun. He may be bi. The younger people are the more confused and curious they are. as you both get older it may wear off and not be such a big deal and he grows out of it

• Not with my Gay guy friend, but I don't think we can shove all gay guys in the same box.

• I find that strange. Straight girls don't hold hands or kiss each other on the lips. Is he bi maybe?