Should I approach her or let go after what she did?

There is a woman in my art history class, she seems to have her act together, very beautiful and smart. Anyway, I've considered talking to her but after today I don't know if I should... our teacher played the movie frida during class and well at the beginning of the movie there is a sexual scene between two of the characters. The thing is that while all the ladies in the class were giggling and making comments about the scene, she took out a notebook and started working on something else I only guess she did it to avoid watching the movie. She kept herself serious and ignored the movie fully. I think that was abit creepy or odd. Am I overthinking this? Should I still approach her?

What Girls Said 1

• Perhaps she had already seen the movie.
    Perhaps she had an idea that she had to sketch out then and there.
    Perhaps Frida Kahlo holds no interest for her.
    Talk to her first and then decide if she's creepy or odd.

Don't get me wrong, I find her very attractiveness in every way is just that I thought her way of reacting was odd because while everyone was laughing & giggling she was serious as if nothing was really happening...

I reckon she had either seen the movie or its just not her thing. Maybe she's religious. She could be shy. There are so many possibilities to this one. Talk to her and see what she's about.

What Guys Said 2

• I think your overthinking this. I had a crush on a girl in high school and still have a crush on the same girl today. I was in a similar situation, she's a classy person, insanely beautiful and has her act together, my problem was I didn't approach her.

You should talk to the girl in your art class and let it go from there. Don't make the same mistake I made dude

Don't get me wrong, I find her very attractive in every way, like your crush- she's very classy and independent... is just that I thought her way of reacting was odd because while everyone was laughing & giggling she was so serious as if nothing was really happening...

Okay, I see your point man! I think you're right, I'll go with your advice. Thanks pal!😀👍🏼

No problem man. Let me know how everything goes.

• You're over thinking it.