Are shy girls a turn off?

If an attractive girl is very shy and quiet, would that be a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• No not at all, it's actually kind of cute.

What Guys Said 17

• It's not that they're a turn-off (at least, not in most cases), it's that they're FAR more difficult to GET in the first place, and far more difficult to tell if they are even remotely interested in you (the guy) - because their shyness causes them to react in much the same way a girl reacts when she's NOT interested or even if she thinks she's WAY too good for you.

As a guy, who has to take most/all of the risks when asking a girl out, a shy girl is far harder to read than an outgoing girl, so it's that much harder to take the chance with a shy girl - it always seems like the chance of rejection is higher, even when it actually isn't. And for most guys, the absolute WORST thing in the world is being rejected by a girl (a fear most guys need to learn to get past - but it's SO hard for a lot of guys to do so).

• Yes they are when on a date and they hardly speak at all the whole night and I have to carry on the whole conversation and be real creative to keep the fire burning

• I kinda prefer them.

• No it not a turn off , I would try to help he come out of her shell

• No, I like shy girls, as long as they aren't too insecure

• nope!

• Kind of fun actually. You get to unravel who they really are the more you spend time with them. Spreads out the getting to know part :P

• One of my friends is very shy. She's very attractive and it's not a turn off.

• It's a turn off for me.

• No, but sometimes it is hard to know how to approach them.

• Not at all. It'd be cute. 😊

• If she is too shy. She nay have some problems with approaching. otherwise it is nothing.

• nope, i actually prefer it

• well women are a turn off in general.

• No, I am the same way.😊

• Absolutely not a turn off.

• Nope

What Girls Said 2

• MOE POINTS!!!

• But it totally all depends on the guy. He could be the quiet, introverted type and not necessarily want a loud and extroverted girl.