Girls, how often do you NOT get chatted up/ asked out by a guy you like?

We always talk about "the creep" but what about those times where a guy doesn't talk to you either because he's shy or because he just doesn't really notice you/notice your hints? Is this a regular thing or is it rare?

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems to happen regularly now. There have been three guys that gave me a lot of attention, started flirting with me non verbally and stood next to me waiting on me to take them by the hand. The 1st one let it drag on for years before even attempting to act on it. By that time i got fed up of his antics and moved on. The 3 of them were physically attractive but they're looks alone isn't enough to make me want to go out with them. The 2nd guy that did this with me was off limits anyway because he already had a girlfriend at the time and yet he still followed me around. I think the third guy only see's me as a bit of eye candy and he seems to like my bum. Lol. He's been checking me out since last year. Verbal communication is important, I know they say that actions speak louder than words but its not always the case. Some of us have the ability to read body language but we aren't mind readers. In terms of dating shy people have it harder than anyone else. They aren't even capable of attempting conversations never mind ever asking people out. Lol!

Most Helpful Guy

• The creeps are extremely regular unfortunately

What Girls Said 20

• I donno I've only had three major crushes, two of them I dated. One hint I ended up giving was telling the gossipers of the school I liked said guy. The second was I stole his number from a friend and sent him a really flirty I'm so into you text. The third one I met my first week at a different school and we instantly clicked, but I think he changed his class since next week he wasn't waiting for the bus to go to the next school. (We had an arrangement between 3 high schools and a collage for our alevels, so we'd have a bigger range of courses).

• It's happens, (or doesn't ) so often it hurts. I'll smile at a guy, be friendly, meet his eye from across the room, even ask guys to dance and it never works out. Maybe the guy has a girlfriend already or something but only the brazen losers aren't afraid of me. I'm a good-looking classy lady too, so it's tragic for me.

Define "Brazen Losers"

@lawstudent931 well I felt that I was weird for that. Like my friend would say ''bro she is looking at you go get her'' while we are at the store and he calls me gay when I say no lol

Lmao! That'll happen yeah, but all in all it's no biggie (: it's however your boat floats ✌🏼

• Lol at the fact this question was marked as "popular" and it has one answer in two hours.

But to answer the question, very often. Like every time. It would be easier to answer a question asking how often the guy I like actually liked me. Because it's rare and I remember every instance. Hasn't happened since 7th grade. That lasted two days.

• Most of the time. I've been asked by a few guys that I "liked" or find attractive but there was something about them, maybe their behavior and them being frat boys that kind of made the attraction fade away. But I think most of people have crushes on people that perhaps don't feel the same, or don't about it because we are to shy to tell them. Its very rare that I hear of the same people falling for each other (expect movies) and confronting each other regarding that, most of my friends that have boyfriends now have been asked out by them while they were in love/crushing on other guys that they would not get any attention from. I think now that with the help of social media and apps such as tinder etc. most people find their partners through internet, or even if they know who the partner is from school etc. they take the big step on internet it seems. I think most guy's are shy, and as earlier mentioned most seem to be more relaxed when writing to a girl through texts, social media etc. so it does not mean that he's not into you he's maybe just shy or don't know how to approach you. Good luck :)

wtf lol why are you telling me good luck?

@Dipsy well, she should try harder

?

(filler)

• All the time, it happens to me pretty often.

• Very regular for me, I don't think he's interested though at all. I mean I get it, not everyone you meet will like you whether that be looks or personality. So no biggie really. I've been single long enough not to get mad when someone isn't interested in me the same way I interested in them. Oh well, c'est la vie...

• Almost never, because it takes a lot for me to start liking a guy, he's usually very interested first anyway. But this is from a while ago, i'm only interested in one man at the moment.

• Very regular for me lol. I've said this before but I have curves and guys where I live don't like that ish. Most of the time, the only guys I get are the ones that want just sex cause they want to know what a big butt feels like or something. It doesn't really matter as much as it used to. I just be nice to everyone, plus I'm waaaaay too shy. And older guys are more accepting too, I prefer them.

• I rarely like any guy to want him to approach me
    But either way I don t get approached that much really

That's because they'd have to catch up to you in the pool while you'd swimming a blazing fast butterfly stroke time...

Hahaha! You'll do better next time. :)

@AhGojira yes of course :P

• It's very normal. But the boys I encountered are not of the extreme ends.

• If he is very shy, I approach to him.

• Not that I'm looking but that would be about 98% of the time. 😕

• I feel like always :/

• Rare for me.

The creeps are regulars

• All the time 😞

• I never really like guys, so never lol. Any guy I've been with, I've just liked him over time. I have literally never just liked a guy I just see around or who I don't chill out with often. So when it's the guys I've been with, it's just been a gradual progression into a relationship.

• I'm too ugly for them to talk to me

• Like every day.

• lettme tell you it happens all the time... I can attract next to any guy, apart from the one I really like---it's beyond frustrating

• ALL THE TIME! I AM FOREVER ALONE!!!

What Guys Said 1

• This the bad part for dating with women