IS SHE PLAYING HARD TO GET?

My crushes friend was nudging my crush towards me in the hall during school on last Friday and Monday. I asked my crushes friend why she was doing that. Plus I messaged my crush and she seemed like she was very interested into talking to me, and actually started convo and was keeping convo with me. My crushes friend said that they were just messing around that's why she was nudging her towards me in the hall. Then yesterday I message my crush again and she seen the message but didn't respond. During school my crush is also sometimes look in my direction. Why would my crush wanna talk one day and keep convo but the other days not wanna talk to me and just leave me on seen? Is my
crush just playing really hard to get?

What Girls Said 1

• Her friend probably knows you like her and she's egging your crush on. By what you've written it sounds more like a friendship you've got going on unless your texts follow a different path than just the general day-to-day chit chat.

What Guys Said 1

• she doesn't want you