A guy I had a date with is now calling me names, like "wasup homo" or "gay." Last I checked I didn't have a d***. Put him in place or let it slide?

Last I checked, I wasn't one if his "bruhs" where this was appropriate. It's not appropriate.

We have had a little argument these past couple days because he told me I needed to lose weight among other things before he could even consider me a girlfriend. He said, "I don't know how I feel about us. I just wish you could change those two things."

It's really f******* immature, and he did tell me before our first date that he can be childish.

I feel like now he is acting this way to me on purpose...

Updates:
1mo Turns out, that's how he greets people, and I asked him if that's just how he greets his friends. He apologized. I asked if that's how he sees me, as a friend, and he said no, that I'm overthinking things.

Mystery solved

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Just stop talking to him, he's just being an asshole and immature and obviously doesn't know how to treat women

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you dating A middle school teen?

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds ok to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you dating a child?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I was going to say you should throw water in his face, but that's assault and illegal. Yeah, he shouldn't treat you that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even still.. it *IS* very fucking immature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you should actually consider losing some weight. I mean calculate your BMI before you dismiss that as mere cruelty.

0|0
    1|0
    • 1mo

We had one date. That doesn't give you the right to tell me to lose weight. Maybe months and months into the relationship. I wear a size fucking 8 and a small- to medium top. I have a curvy figure, but I am no where near that heavy

• Show All
    • 1mo

I'm short, yes. I'm only 5 ft 3. But I told him prior to the date that I am working on myself and going to the gym. He said it was fine, that we are both working out and trying to improve ourselves.

I've already calculated my own BMI using handy Google.

• 1mo

And is it within normal range?

• He is obviously immature

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!