My girl just told me she feels like she has to compete with other girls sometimes. Do you know any songs I could sing to help her feel better?

My girl just told me she feels like she has to compete with other girls sometimes. I don't ever intentionally give her a reason to feel that way, but that's all besides the point right now.

Question: Do you know any songs that apply to this kind of thing? I like to sing to her a lot & I'd like to make her feel better.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• No, you need to capitalize on that. Figure out what is making her feel that way, and do more of it. Women love feeling like they've bested another woman at something. Make her think she might lose you to another woman, and she'll try harder to keep you. Then, even though there was never any danger of her actually losing, when she 'successfully' manages to 'keep' you, and 'beat' the other girl for your attention, she's happy. Since she's being better-behaved, more attentive, more affectionate, etc, you're happy. Everyone wins. Except the girls that she thinks are a threat, because if you play it right they'll think you're interested and they 'lost' you to her. But they don't matter, so they don't count.