Guys, On average, how often would you like to see the girl you're dating?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Ahh... my biggest dating problem!

I'd PREFER - if I had MY choice, to see her 4-5 times a week - or even better, to get to the point where we live together.

But I work for a small company and manage much (most?) of it, and I "wear a lot of hats" at the job, so I'm VERY busy and I often work late into the evenings - even at home, I'm often doing support (phone and email), setting appointments, writing up estimates, ordering equipment or supplies, etc. I'm lucky if I can see my girl twice a week and - if it's a weeknight - if I don't fall asleep or end up ignoring her due to work demands. Small businesses are NOT easy! And when I get an off day - as sometimes happens in a small business, she's usually at work - which is usually some 8-5 job that she can "leave at work" when she clocks out.

The struggle is real...

What Guys Said 22

• Not sure I understand the question... It depends where the girl is, how far she is away. School and family time can also be an issue. Each week for sure, the question really comes down to how many times a week... that depends on what is happening in a guys life in the moment. But a girl you're dating sure makes a high priority on that list. You don't want to smother each other, but you don't want too much time apart. I'd say maybe four times a week... then again it depends on the situation

• If we're in a relationship, every day if possible.
    If we're just dating (not serious yet), then it doesn't have to be every day, but at least once a week.

• I would like to see her 4 time out of the week or 5 if possible. That gives us both room to still be ourselves by ourselves and then together as a couple. I think you should have opened this up to the girls too to get the girl's view on the matter.

• As much as possible if I had my way! Realistically with my current girlfriend and our schedules we see each a few times a week 😋

• A thousand times a day.

• Every chance I get! I still have my hobbies as would she but all of the rest of the time

• Three times a week

• When dating someone I like to spend a lot of time with her. When we're just starting out, like once or twice a week... but as you go along you should be spending more time together.

• I take every opportunity I can to see her! She even talked to me about it and I agreed to ask before visiting lol

• Every time I'm horny.

JK. Almost every day; sometimes one or both of you are busy and it is easier to just skip a day to avoid being together under stress.

• It's basically like an exponential function.
    Initially is like one time of the week
    Then two or three
    Then everyday

• If i had a girlfriend i would like to see her often. When she is able to make time for us i would never be pushy with a girl.

• Every other day at the most..

• once a day

• as much as possible

• 24/7. lol 😉

• I'd say at least once a week but a few times is nice

• whenever I can

• 2 times a week

• As often as possible for sex, cuddling, and emotional discussion.

• people are still dating girls huh? i guess the instinct for procreation is strong... .

• I'll get her a greyhound ticket every now and then