What's wrong with this guy? is he trying to make me jealous or just a Ass?

Ok so this guy AV being seeing for about 6 weeks and I really like him. . We have being hooking up but it's more than that he texts me almost everyday and when we r together we talk about deep stuff and he a complete gentleman to me but last night when I said I was busy and couldn't hang out he send me a video on Snapchat just to me of him snuggled up and laughing and very touchy with 2 girls (same age roughly as me ) it's kinda confusing am not mad or jealous by any means more confused why he would send me this... we r not exclusive or officially dating or anything and he can do what he wants and who he wants but why rub my noise in it. It's like he wants me to know he with other girls is he trying to make me jealous or show me he this big stud or that am not anything special to him. I don't know I would like to believe he is just an idoit but he always super nice and sweet to me. How do I play this when or if he messages me? Should I say something to him? I'm so confused 😐

Most Helpful Guy

• well he likes you and would like to see if you liked him as well so he is probably sending them toy uo to see if you have any kind f feelings about him wit another girl or girls. you know reaction type stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• He seems immature and like a womanizer to me. I don't see a decent guy doing something like that. It has childish written all over to me.

Just ignore it and reconsider if you want a guy like that.

What Guys Said 2

• He is showing you he is a stud and if he wants he can have other females. He was thinking you are with other men, so he is with other women.
    ]

• It's a toxic one.

What Girls Said 2

• I think he's trying to make you jealous, maybe leave the next move up to him? If he plays another dick move then you know what he's about

• Probably both. He probably sent it to show you that he found something else to do and didn't need you.