Would it be weird if I did that?

Hi

There is a guy that used to go to the same school that i go to that i really like. He would hang out with us time to time in school. But barely talked. Then he changed school and we never talked after that.

He seemed very nice and mature from the way i saw it. I think that`s what drew me to him. I really really want to get in touch with him. He has facebook but we are not friends there. So my question is : would it be weird if i told him that i like him via facebook?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• It's actually quite normal to do that. Bare in mind, you'll have to face him later in real life, which will be awkward as hell. Instead, drop a message like 'do you want to get a drink with me sometime' or something cliche like that.

• Add him on fb first and start talking. Maybe make plans to catch up in person. Take it slow

• No I don't think so