Kissing...is it bad that I don't like it?

so my boyfriend and I have only been dating for a month. I have never really dated anyone else. I met him about two years ago and we never really dated but he kissed me ha ha so now that we are a couple...well yeah we kiss all the time. he's the only boy I've ever kissed and..i don't like it. I don't know if its because he could be a bad kisser. I wouldn't know..but I do not get turned on by it at all...i avoid it so I have to try and come up with other things to do to let him know that I like him. I don't even like making out. the whole time my face is all scrunched up because I don't like it..so I pray his eyes are closed so he can't see me hating it hahaha! all my friends tell me they love kissing so I feel like I'm abnormal and that this could turn out to be a problem...so is this bad? am I the only one out there that doesn't like it?

and also...he has kissed a lot of other girls

Most Helpful Girl

• NOO! I AM THE SAME! I've only kissed one guy. and he stuck his tongue in my mouth and it was so gross. I couldn't tell if I was the bad kisser or him. I told everyone he sucked at kissing but maybe I don't know how to either1 it wasn't great and didn't feel good at all. so I know what ur feeling. and I don't know how to get practice because its emberassing to have a boyfriend and not know how to kiss..which is me! but since you have a bf, just say lets take it slow. start with little pecks and then get more into it. myabe ur practice will make it better.

but I need help to! badly!

What Guys Said 3

• He's probably just learning to kiss just like you.

• he is probably a bad kisser or you should kiss a girl may be you like girls...ooops

• he's definately a bad kisser

What Girls Said 2

• Yeh you guys probably just need to learn how to kiss each other so you like it, try new things: slowly, without the tongue, with the tongue, small bitings, teasing... I remember not liking to kiss some of my boyfriend at first as well, which means you re not abnormal! but if you don't like it even after you ve experienced for a bit, id say maybe there s not enough chemistry between you two... Good luck.

• I didn't at first either, gave me a weird feeling and I found myself thinking about it too much and just not letting go. After making out lots on 3 dates though it grew on me, though sometimes I remember the weird starting out feeling fondly too?

Might be the same for you.

Also check you're not a lesbian. Just in case.