How can an average guy like me find a girl who has never had a boyfriend before?

I am average, and I am trying to deal with that.

Socially, I am well below average. I have Aspergers.

But I feel like between being average (and below average socially) and having high expectations, the chances of me finding that one girl is looking grim.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you need to deal with the fact that you are physically average? I don't think that's something bad, the majority of the world is average. How would you describe your high expectations for agirl? Also why is it necessary for her not not have had a boyfriend before?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I honestly don't think you're average. I think you need to develop more confidence in yourself. And why do you need a girlfriend who has never had a boyfriend before? I think the problem is more in what your list of requirements is for a girl than it is your looks.

There are plenty of good women out there who have been in relationships before. Most people do not stay with their first partner.

• Simple you chose who you like and hopefully they will chose you in return. That's how life works. All about choices. And to be honest. Its not grim at all for you. Its just that you have chosen a path less taken when finding a mate. And that's when you get the best ones that fit for you.

• I think you're attractive so don't think that parts an issue, but I don't understand not wanting a girl who has loved before. It seems like kind of unreasonable and cuts out a huge number of woman

• Good god man. Get ahold of yourself. You're only 22, and you won't find many virgins in this spectacular century. However, you could work on your self and I mean physical wise. Work out, get fit and grow some muscles and you're sure to look above average.

I am not looking for a virgin. Everyone has that confused.

I am looking for a girl who has never had her first love before. Meaning, she has never had a boyfriend.

Well still that's highly unlikely ☹️️

• You are 22 the likelihood of finding a girl who hasn't had a boyfriend isn't in your favour.

Even if she is 18, or even 17, it is fine.

As long as it works.

How about this, what about finding a girl who has never had her first love when she was under 18. For example, if she had her first boyfriend at 19 and she already graduated high school, that is fine.

More plausible but I had (still have mind you) my first love at 14

• There are many girls out there, as they say. You'll definitely find someone. And this is unrelated, but I find people with Asperger's extremely interesting.

• Why do you want to specifically date someone who hasn't dated before? Why does that matter?

• yeah don't be so picky... your teeth are great lol

What Guys Said 2

• Why does her past matter? Surely, there are plenty of good women who had a boyfriend before, so don't just focus on getting one that never did.

• They get boyfriends at 16 these days but not sex till later so you better hurry but at least you look normal