What would u think?

this guy and I recently stopped talking, I accidentally drunk texted him last night. He's all about like bikini pics and stuff and I have him on snapchat, my question is, even though we stopped talking can I/ should I send him a mirror pic in my bra and panties? What would you think if this happened to you?

Updates:
1mo he doesn't think taking pics like that make you slutty, I'm just more so worried about the fact that I will come off as desperate.

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Guy

• first!

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

should I do It or not?

• Show All
    • 1mo

lol are u kidding me? he's obvs looking for some nudes.. and u want him to send that? comon girl u can do better! send him a pic of ur face.. smily face!

• 1mo

aw hahah okay thanks!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Non don't do it. I would do it to my boyfriend i've been with or three years.. Not just some guy i drunk texted.. Truth...

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Even if you feel like he would like it, it's just privacy of your body.. It's not lady like, if i can say it like that.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Might b a gateway to having a line of communication again... I say go for it...

1|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

yeah I thought so! But I texted him last night while I was drunk. Do you think I'll come off as desperate?

• 1mo

No... unless you've never done it before and randomly do it outta nowhere...

• 1mo

never done what before?

• Don't send him that picture. He just want to see you nude. He can save that picture and use in a wrong way.

1|0
    0|0