Why do some guys only date girls so they can get sex from them only?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think pimps and players and fuckboys have ruined everything for everyone. Nobody wants to be in a sexless relationship... except women who have been used by players and fuckboys. So because women keep getting used, they can't get in a regular relationship because they won't have sex. Nobody is going to have sexless relationship, sex is part of a healthy and real relationship. So when you get used by players and fuckboys and then you can't find a boyfriend because you THINK all he wants is sex, but in reality all he wants is a real relationship, well I guess we are all just fucked huh?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because the girls don't give themselves enough value for guys to want anything more out of them. If all girls expected more from guys than using them for sex, then guys would be forced to give more to get more.

The male brain can compartmentalize sex from emotion, so it's easy for them to separate the two. They don't get attached as easily as women due to hormone differences.

Asking why guys only date girls for sex is like asking why you only eat sugar cookies from the cookie jar in your house rather than the chocolate chip ones in the castle across the alligator infested moat that keeps shooting you with flaming arrows when you try to cross it. The chocolate chip cookies might taste better, but the sugar cookies are still cookies and they're a lot less effort to get.

What Guys Said 18

• because some guys are players, and girls tend to fall for them idiots. all because they are guys who are confident, approach, have lots of money, and cocky, and girls seem to think they have to "fix" them.
    the nice guys desire commitment sex and love, and girls tend to completely ignore them types, because we are very shy, dont have much money and wait for the girls to choose and approach us. i still dont understand why girls are like that. girls are strange. girls dont care to so called "fix" a nice guy by making him happy with her love, which is the right way of doing things.

• Obviously, because for those men, their priority is your vagina.

• Why do some girls only date guys so they can get free meals/money/gifts from them?

Priorities.

• Sex is part of a relationship, so without it there's no relationship, hence continuing dating is kinda pointless?

• Because they like variety and know they are desirable enough to get away with it.

• Why do some girls keep a guy around only because of the attention they receive, then push the guy away if he gets too close, and then pull him back to make sure they give them more attention?

• cause the girl has nothing else to offer than sex

but srsly usually I make it known if I only want sex/fwb, but sex is still an important part of a relationship

• Some dudes only want sex. 😕 I'm sure it's disappointing, but it's pretty simple.

• Women mature faster my ass...

• why do some people only date a few guys then ask why all guys are like that?

• The guys are immature.

• Because they want sex hello?

• I don't know

• The world we live in, these guys are called players, they use girls for sex. Such as life.

• Because so many don't bring anything else to the table, are boring, have few interests and can't hold a decent and interesting conversation.

• Pretty obvious...

• Some do it because it's the only way they can get sex.

Some kind of want more than sex but sex is their main priority. So in a given relationship it may actually be the only reason they are in it if the rest didn't pan out.

• The answer was in the question! 😂 Cause we can get consistent easy sex.

What Girls Said 6

• Because many guys are pigs

• I have noticed that as well, and when I say I don't want to have sex, they don't talk to me anymore, I guess it's a new thing some guys do now

• Well, there's the obvious answer of men mature later than women. there's also from what I've seen and experienced is the derangement of women and the overall attitude of women as object. Where that came from I don't know.

• Because they want sex?

• Because they want that pussy, no return of emotional feelings. Just pleasure.

• Because sex is nice