What is your ideal girlguy?

0|1
7|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Elissa Dido. Its sad to see how many girls say handsome and rich. I don't think riches bring you hapiness...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who's handsome, rich, wants kids, a Catholic, and has a charming personality. Preferably a doctor.

5|0
    1|0
    • 1mo

I've met some doctors I liked, but I don't think I've met a single one i'd call charming, lmao.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Both work sooooo much, nobody has time to work on the relationship/home/kids. You can throw money at the problem but then you never see each other.

The happiest married doctor I know? Her husband is a writer. When their kids were young, he stayed, home, made way less than her, but she admired him because she thought he was such an amazing artist, etc. As kids got older, his career got going so it all worked out pretty well. But he was sort of able to be the one with the flexible schedule or picking kids up from school and cooking dinner you know?

• 1mo

@0112358 Ya I gotcha I think we can make it work tho if we both work at the same hospital and spend time there plus have one set of our parents stay home and look after the kids.

What Guys Said 11

• Someone who can put up with me (LoL) - Attractive and genuine

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I am ready to go out with an open mind and ready to evaluate how Ideal the person could be based on some of my subconscious preferences.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fun loving, carefree , likes a variety of music
    Into sci-fi , a bit of book worm , loves the country (I live in a rural area)
    But most importantly her personality is what matters the most

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't have one. Guess I'll know when I meet her

1|0
    0|0
  • Easy to talk to, likes the same hobbies, respectful and affectionate.

1|0
    0|0
  • beautiful and intelligent, and extensive social skills

1|0
    0|0
  • There is no ideal
    but I do like big eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • A bald headed three year old

1|0
    1|0
  • A girl that is sexy and likes the same things I do

1|0
    0|0
  • What is your email

0|0
    0|0
  • More of a tomboy, someone more typically masculine who'll fill that role in the relationship. :3

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• Smart, funny, affectionate, caring, honest, non-judgemental, adventurous, spontaneous, sarcastic, a little bit childish, similar taste in movies, similar hobbies, similar overall outlook on life, enjoys traveling, loves food, respects my wishes annd aspirations, accepts my imperfections, is willing to compromise.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tall, nice hair and beard, muscular, phat cawk, triss and luci

1|1
    0|0
  • I found him but, Tall dark handsome, nerd like me, insightful, hysterical, sweet, smart, passionate, similar interests, loves pets, and above all kind. That's the best way for me to describe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone with a great smile. Makes me laugh. Sensible

1|0
    0|0
  • Handsome, wealthy and likes science

1|0
    0|1
  • Are we being 100% utopic and imagining, literally, a perfect scenario? If so, then funny and silly but intelligent, tall, thin, dark hair and eyes, cute beard and accent, athletic (but not obssessed with being athletic), engineering degree (plus if it's chemical!), nice parents, eats pussy and deals perfectly with my brutal mood swings and crippling anxiety.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I forgot to mention atheist. And willing to name our firstborn Franz