- He needs to behave like a gentleman (i. e. opening doors, treating women respectfully, helping to carry heavy stuff, etc.)
- He needs to be genuinely kind to both myself and others
- He can't think he has the upper hand in the relationship just because he's the guy... we're equals
- He has to take care of himself (by this all I mean is clean clothes, nails trimmed, shaved, showers, keeps hair fairly neat, uses deodorant... bonus if he smells good, and I don't care about muscle and all that stuff... this is only personal hygiene I'm really concerned with)
- He has to like dogs
- He has to respect that I'm gonna have a career even if we marry... I'm not gonna be a housewife
- He has to use classy language (all I mean is don't curse every other sentence or use constant slang)
I have found a guy who meets this criteria so I feel accomplished:) What about you?
Most Helpful Guy
Mine are: open minded, honest, trustworthy, adventurous, loves the outdoors, somewhat athletic, and can carry a conversation. It is all subjective because you may or may not ever find the person who exactly fits every single criteria so it's important to know which mean the most and which you can compromise3
Most Helpful Girl
What are your standards for people you date?
Hot (I am not dating anyone I am not physically attracted to unless it is a kissless and sexless relationship)
Amazing in bed (I am not having shitty or mediocre sex if I am not orgasming Everytime via penetration it is done)
Feminist (I am not a feminist but I find male feminists tend to generally not be bitter, resentful, angry, sexist, or misogynistic towards gals unlike non feminist/antifeminist guys. Plus I find male feminists tend to actually be responsible and accountable for their behavior rather than blame gals for his actions/words. As well as I find male feminists tend to have the same standards for themselves as they want in a partner rather than be selfish entitled hypocrites looking for the upperhand)1