Guys, would you take a girl you are interested in to a sex store?

I have a friend/date that I really like. He asked me go to go a sex shop with him. We have great sex but we want to try new thing Is this something you would do with a girl you dislike or with a girl you really like?

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend thought it would be funny to take me to one saying that she's always wanted to go. I think she thought I'd be embarrassed or something but the workers picked up immediately that she was the prude and ended up pushing midget porn videos on her. She wanted to leave immediately.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun since you guys are already having sex by the sounds of it it can't be judged if it's as he likes you as it could just be to spice things up for his own needs

Everything he wants to get is for me. We are not serious although I would like to mke it exclusive. He said he is sad he can't make me orgasm.

Well that's probably why then. As he wants to try

Yes that seems obvious to me too. I wouldn't and don't know anyone who would spend money to accomplish that in a casual sexual relationship. Unless of course I really liked them and took things seriously compared to other partners I'd have. Thanks for your responses.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't see why you do with someone you dislike. You said you wanted to try new things, that would be the place to go.

I guess what I meant was someone you don't have feelings or connection with. Sex shops are fun. I have always gone by myself so this is new.

• That's an old school trick to get to know a girl and have a NECESSARY conversation about sex and what you're both into and how to please each other. I always do this, and usually regularly. It's as good a place as any to have in depth conversations about sex and all sorts of other things, you don't have to buy anything, and sometimes, if you talk to the right salesperson, you might learn something. It doesn't have to be dirty and perverse, you can go in just to laugh. It's a great idea.

Nice to read that this is not unusual behaviour although it feels that way to me. I have never had a partner or casual date take that kind of initiative. With past partners, we would talk about it but never go to a shop. I like the ldea and I think it's smart. I wouldn't do it with someone I didn't care about or fancied seriously.

That's just it, going to the store will show YOU a lot about HIM. How does he act? What does he gravitate towards, how does his attitude change, do certain toys turn him on? Do certain toys make him insecure? Does he try to talk you into one specific thing, like he's been thinking about it for a while? I like to take girls to sex shops specifically for that reason, I'm not even that big of a pervert. I don't really dig leather or latex or bondage or any of that, or 95% of everything else that's for sale there. But You learn a lot about a person. Especially if you go again in a few months or whatever. The 2nd or 3rd time is even more informative, because both people open up more.

• Always do this... so fun and with great results.

• I'd feel a little uncomfortable about it.

What Girls Said 1

• I seriously hope you aren't having sex with a guy who may or may not dislike you.

Haha, as far as I know it is casual. I just have never been asked or pampered with toys. He seems willing to make sure I am happy in bed. Have never had any casual or serious mate do that. I like him a bit and we've talked. Seemed to me like an interesting step in the right direction?