HELP: Should I text him?

Hi!
So there is this guy whom I really like. we met through common friends, and then went out on two dates. We used to text almost everyday. Then suddenly he got cold, and stopped texting. Though when we used to cross each other on the streets, he was really warm.

I will take all the help I can get!

Should I just move on? It's just that I have never met a guy who was as interesting as he was.
I am so confused about what I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should wait him out. Wear more red. Do something fun and post online to see reaction. Just be neutral. Be challenging in a fun way but wait a few days before that. Don't spook him. Remember you are awesome.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should just move on. There's someone out there much better than him for you that's even more interesting, trust me. Good luck!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• If you like him that much just reinitiate the conversation.
    But it sounds like he lost interest.. or playing games

• If you think he is the one, then go talk to him just once and ask him why he's like this with you, you deserve to know.

• wait him to move first