Why do I feel disgust for one night stands?

• Because you are asexual/have low drive
  • Because you are a germophobe
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• because you have a healthy consciousness and aren't decensitised or corrupted to that point yet.

but if your disgust is too strong there might be some underlying pathology in your side. some germophobia or phobia of physical contact or even deeper, a form of jealousy or abnormal hatred for the women that can practice it without qualms.

yeah maybe the physical/hygienic is a manifestation/excuse of the subtle moral repulsion, or maybe you indeed have some germophobia thing or childhood trauma. or it is some deep, complex disturbance of the psyche that we can't detect or rationalize so easily. maybe its just your "perversion". everyone has some of those. a unique idiosyncracy.

i believe that its possible, under the hygienic pretence there is probably an underlying subtle judgment. whenever we have judgment in our hearts for others, we have some pathologies of our own to settle down. its usually an ego thing... .

What Guys Said 14

• Because it is disgusting. Can go on and on about it but it makes me feel sick just the thought of it, where others have the opposite thought. You want not like it nor do it and that's good.

• I never met anyone has higher sexual drive than me

And I feel disgusted from ons cause sex without feeling is torture
    And I'm also picky when it comes to preversion

• Because you were educated by people telling you an ONS is wrong

• because you find sex without attachment, or sex without shared feeling with the person your having the act with as fade...
    Everyone have their own vision of sex, some see it as appart from love and attachment as some other see it to be a whole al together and that they cannot be split.

But it is true that for a lot of people to the y generation are thiking as to be relly appart.
    They want the fun from it, but not the commitment since they can see the commmitment as something heavy and not something that make the sex a lot better.

If you don't like, do not do it and push away people that try to make you try it.

But one night stands are gross. What is fun in gross things?

I may be that the sweating that you can have is to personnal since it is like an invasion on your body that you will only like with someone you love.

In one night stand, that body invasion from other people body who may touch yours is to much to hold in you inconsciousness maybe...
      You have physical reaction.

So the feeling of disgust, may be a would feel to, i don't know i never did, it may be my problem.

Sometime for people you have to experience to fully know when others you already knows since it is deep in yourself.

Don't totally trow the possibility of some minus form of autism, a lot of people have some minus form without knowing it, since feeling physical agression to just casual shake hand or something like it, is something to look upon. It is minus as i said if you think you could relly get very intimate with someone you feel in love with.

Nothing wrong in seeing a neuro doctor just to be sure. You can have a little somthing and it still make you ''normal''. Normal been to often categorized. Like me a suffer from dysgraphy and a little sub form of guinon desease and i'm just like someone goffy at time for no logical reason. But i am relly aware of it, i just feel strongly like doing it.
      I often been told that i a creepy or weird, and it hurt. I can tell you.

Good luck, I wish it help in some way since i put effort in this and i think i have spent far enough time on the site today.

Take care.

• Because you're conditioned to think one night stands are 'trashy' even though sex is perfectly natural.

Genitals are gross

• Like if some strangers are gonna have the answer for that xD

• Because that is against you

• Because of your morals and upbringing, i'm the same i can't stand ONS's never had one, never will

• Because of cooties

• no clue, but no need to do one night stands and you shouldn't care about what other people do in bed

yes cause that makes me feel digust for those who do

• You probably don't know anything about that life and/or your priorities are different.

• Some people prefer it while others don't. Don't feel bad.

• Possibly demisexual.

• Because, despite what the media insists on telling us, sex is a very emotionally bonding experience. It is natural to feel closer to someone you had sex with, and develop feelings for them. I mean look around, we do not live in a culture that "brainwashes" people that ONS are "wrong" it is natural to feel that way. It is natural to feel and want to be loved and close to people. The truth is that our society is trying to brainwash people into thinking ONS are the natural way.

I do feel PHYSICAL disgust

That is normal. I feel the same way.

What Girls Said 7

• Because you're a normal person. Normal people are disgusted by that shit.

• I'm like that, too, and I can't really explain why I feel that way, either. Taking a guess I'd say it's probably just the thought of being so physically intimate with a total stranger that disgusts me.

Is it because it makes you feel like a hooker?

@BubbleBoy69 not really I just find any kind of physical contact with people I don't even know gross, I even find it gross when my actual friends offer my snacks and touch them before they give them to me. Maybe it's really to do with germs I don't know

• Because it is truly disgusting.

• Other. Because you believe in a connection to someone before surrendering your body.

Yes but I feel pyhsical disgust for strangers bodies. they are gross to me to touch

Do you want your boyfriend be your last man?

That would be the best possibility

• Because they're disgusting and trashy.

• Because you have standards

• Because the idea of having sex with someone you don't know is just that abhorrent to you. Personally I would never do them but I don't find them to be "disgusting" per se. I get that some people are have no problem with casual sex and that's fine too.