I hate my height and all of you superficial guys?

Why most men care looks and not personality? I am very upset when guys say looks are important in relationship. I dont give and f* about appearence of guys, I only want a guy WHO accept me with my height and love me for WHO am I.

1mo I am 5'1"
1mo ...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• sweetie.
    dont let superficial people to let you down. you dont deserve that.
    yes, most people are superficial. they claim looks matter, beauty matter, height matter. But guess what, you dont need them.
    I am 5'2", short. And if somebody does not want to know me because of it, then its his lost. I am sure, there will be ONE WHO can able to see behind your body.
    Just be patient and strong.

What Guys Said 24

• In the end chica, everyone is superficial. Guys care about looks. Women care about bank accounts and job positions and ambition trajectory. Sorry. That's human life. You can either change yourself to the extent that you can, or continuously whine about it and play the moral superiority card while remaining alone.

You're not making a ""sacrifice" by looking past a man's looks. A man would be making a huge sacrifice by looking last. Men have one requirement. One. As a whole. Women have a lot more than one.

Would you date a poor man who didn't have a job? Chances are no, you wouldn't. Well, men don't care about income, so they could easily date a chick from the slums if she was physically attractive. In fact, my dad did and I popped out a couple years later.

We both have different priorities. And we're both superificial. Don't act like you're above The Animal. You're not. You're just as much a primate as the rest of us.

So, does it means all ugly girls or short girls should die alone?

you are a bitter little woman, asker
      why do you call tall girls as "giraffle" because of jelaousing them? Yes, they are more attractive to guys and not bitter as you :P
      Dont be so creepy bitter, find a short guy who accepts your height. I can say in China, average height for woman is around 5'2".

I will. Guys are EXTREMELLY height obsessed.

• Looks aren't the only think but they are a THING.
    Usually what will attract a man to a woman first is her appearance. But what will make her fall in love sign her is her personality , intelligence, and charisma. Her beauty may change with time but those other things make an intention on his heart that lasts a lifetime

• Because guys are more visual. We like to look at girls. But hating your height isn't going to help you. Guys love short cute girls by the way so you've probably just met some rude dudes haha. There are a shitload of people woh love short girls.

is there any guy WHO dont care about looks and height?

It is short. Not a problem though. Short = feminine. Feminine = good trait for girls. Also, short guys will love you since they feel like shit around tall girls lmao

Hope that is a fat rumor that short girls have problem in sweden. in uk, guys trim short girls you know

• "5'1 makes a girl COMPLETELY undateable!"
    -No One, Ever

So why guys here say looks and height are much important?

The more bitter or judgmental that they sound, the less seriously you should take them👍

• 5'1 You can't change it, thus just accept it. It's OK in my opinion
    Your height is OK. My wife is like 4'9

whoah... 4'9"? so, she's between 1.44 and 1.45 meters?

Here in the US, height below 4'10" is actually considered a disability. A 4'9" person can get handicap placards (for priority car parking)... special scholarships for college/university... and more.

how tall are you?

@redeyemindtricks BENELUX ties with Germany

Makes sense, thanks.

• I don't get the context but everyone is to some degree superficial. I like short girls but that isn't a rule

Some degree. They may acceptable but rejecting someone due to very little flaws like height or weight is extremely superficial.

yeah, but for example i prefer between 5ft to 5'7 but would not reject others. if she is 4'10 or 5'10. But I would not date taller. I am 6ft. digits that determine weight don't matter to me. i don't even care for muscular looking girls

• If you don't give a fuck about appearance... then how can you even consider yourself heterosexual? if you don't need gender specific traits like looks, you aren't straight! I personally wouldn't date a girl like you, i need the girl to at least be attracted to me physically to some degree.

Do you only date with girls above a certain height?

it seems that will happen. Guys are extremely heightist

A lot of men would date a girl who is your height though, and since you don't really have a sexual orientation and don't care about looks, then try date some fat and/or ugly guy, he will probably jump at the opportunity.

• Why do most women care about money?
    Why do most women care about height?

Shall i hand you a broom for those generalisations?

• I will accept you for who you are. Tell me about yourself. Height? Weight? Boob size? Eye color? Hair color? Body type? Do you have a nice ass? Age? Own any pets? Do you like sports? How many guys have you been with? Want me to eat your booty like groceries? What's your race? How old are you?

I asked for age twice. What's your favorite food? Are you flexible? What type of panties do you wear? Do you have Instagram. Facebook, Twitter, etc? Do you workout? What's your name? What's your dad's name?

Haha you dont know me :D

I love you

• How tall are you?

• Looks was always important. People have different tastes, though. Regardless, mere appearance is never enough.

I am too sad about that fact. I hope I will be able to find who dont give any fck to my height

• Give me a break. Girls care waaaaaaay more about height than men ever will

• There is nothing wrong with that height. As long as you stay in good shape, not too fat not too thin, you can be very desirable for many guys. Take care and feel good.

• How tall are you girl?

• How tall are you, sweetie?

5'1". unfortunatelly it is not like being obese. it can not be changed.

would be any guy WHO are ok with it?

Yes, there would be many guy okay with you being 5' 1".

• Turkish much?

• How tall are you? Short guys might have a small man complex so to speak.

So, you wish you were taller then. I'm 6'4". I've dated shorter women consistently. (I will say the shortest was about 5'2".) I also dated two girls that were right around 6'.

They were both psychos, so I'm sticking to short girls until proven otherwise lol.

• I'm 6'3 so I don't know how well 5'1 will work out.

Nobody wants a 5'1 girl trust me

• One of my former girlfriends had the same height as you and I had no problem with it.

I want guys like you. You are like gold. Very rare and very valuable

• Wtf.

Being in a relationship isn't just being close friends. It means passion and lust and desire as well. And I wouldn't want to date you if you weren't turned on by my appearance.

But the weirdest part about all of this is you complaining about your height. Guys are divided on height and most don't care that much... But I know more guys who find 5'1" a turn on than turn off.

Is passion and desire is only about looks? What about other factors?

wow. german guys like tall girls too?

I don't know. I think maybe someone claimed that here, I'm not sure.

• Oh, and women don't judge a man buy his height too?

I dont. I think it is silly.

Well, they do

• 5' 1" is a good height.

• Height seriously isn't that much of an issue. You're more concerned about this than you should be. The real problem is probably something else, such as being overweight or not social. Both of those can be solved rather easily.

As for caring about looks, I am happy that we do. Otherwise we would have a lot of unhappy girls in relationships who felt unattractive and unwanted. The way things are now you can pretty much assume your partner desires you.

isn't height much of an issue? I just assume that most guys think short in unattractive and undesirable

Not really. More about being proportionate than tall/short.

• Short girls hate being short, tall girls hate being tall... WTF?

I don't really care about a girls height...

why tall girls hate being tall? all guys want tall girls?

What country is this?

Men do care about personality... It seems like you are just very insecure about your height

What Girls Said 11

• What's the problem with your height?

it is short. 5'1". i wish guys were not superficial and dont care looks

6 foot tall perfect body women.

short girls have proble in LA?

• Guys don't care about height. You're projecting your own insecurities.

But they all say looks and height are important at here.
      Is it really important at outside? I mean I think looks should be important

If you're attractive they won't care if you're short.

• Attraction is really important idc what anyone says.

You wouldn't date a hobbit looking fellow cus he had a nice personality.. would you?

I would. Why wouldn't I?

• Well.. looks ARE important, but not everything. You have to at least be attracted to the person you're with, but it shouldn't be the only reason you're with them.

so? I want it to be completely unimportant :(

• LOL
    just fuck my life hahaha

• Most guys love short girls imao so what are you talking about? I'm 5'7 by the way.

• Sameeee

• Stop whining. Tall girls have it WAY worse. My roommate is 4'10 and every guy is into her.

I'm 5'9 and I have an extremely hard time finding guys taller than me. MAJORITY of guys prefer shorter women so your question makes no fucking sense.

Are you joking or troll? If you read answers in my question, you can see all guys want tall girls.
      I have never met any guy who like short girls. Never.

That is simply untrue. I know a lot of guys who prefer petite women.. A LOT of guys

Did you read the answers i get?

• I am only 5'1 myself and I have never had a problem getting whatever man I wanted... and I am old now baby and I can still get their attention if I want to. It is called confidence and it needs to be in your soul, your smile, the way you carry yourself. Take a bath in some confidence and watch them come flocking. xoxo

For women confidence doesn't matter, only looks do

@amphet11 you make me sad now.
      Why only looks? What about personality? Would you prefer a tall bitch over a short girl with a perfect personality?

I don't like tall girls, so no, 5'3 is the perfect height, personality does matter in a long term relationship, but to men it doesn't matter nearly as much as personality matters to women.

• What a whiny little brat no wonder your single

you're

@NC2016 Autocorrect doesn't pick up everything sorry

You better be sorry! Talking to my future wife like that.

• because it is the first thing that grabs attention before knowing the person.