There's a guy I like but he's a little over two years older than me. I'm trying to decide if it would be appropriate to try and date him, or if I should keep it as friends.
- Same age9% (7)11% (7)10% (14)Vote
- 1 year apart or less21% (16)23% (15)22% (31)Vote
- 2 years apart or less25% (19)26% (17)26% (36)Vote
- 3 years apart or less15% (11)12% (8)14% (19)Vote
- 4 years apart or less7% (5)2% (1)4% (6)Vote
- It doesn't matter as long as they are happy23% (17)26% (17)24% (34)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Well I'm glad that your taking much into consideration for this, and some girls your age do not. But as far as I can see, your only 15 years old. So I say that even though he is two years older than you, its entirely up to you, him, your parents and his parents. If you few your mature enough to handle somebody who may end up leaving high school soon, and he is mature and responsible enough to understand what this would mean for a relationship with you, then go ahead.
But anything over 3 years is definitely pushing it. And I would not suggest it. Overall like with any relationship, just be careful. Make your intentions clear and what you are seeking out of this relationship, if you do date him.0