Do boys get hints?

I've met a boy 1 week ago, we made out at two parties and afterwards we went to my place. In the morning we cuddled and talked both times. After we first met he texted me and we continued texting every day.
Today we were talking about doing sport and i replied 'next time we are going for a run together', but i didn't get an answer on that.. Does a boy get the hint that i want to do sth with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Other boys maybe. I'm oblivious to hints.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know but most the ones I've liked already guessed I like them but said it wasn't obvious (my bag filled with hints tore and all of them fell; cause of my friends) so I think it just depends on the guy. He also needs to know the girl well to know if she is acting weird.

What Guys Said 5

• If you can go without hints, please leave the hints. It's so much easier xD

• most of us suck at taking your ridiculously subtle hints. some of us suck even more and can't get them at all.

• Not really, especially in this day and age. Too scared of getting accused of murder or something.

• nope

• Unless it's ridiculously obvious, I say no 90% of the time

What Girls Said 0