Say you want to date a slut. No one will judge you. Say you want to date a virgin. EVERYONE will bash you. WHY?

I know why. I just want to know your reasonings


0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

  • no one judges for that, unless your the opposite of who your dating.

    0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

      I bet if a virgin guy wants to date a slut (the opposite of him) no one will judge him

    • 1mo

      obviously. because sluts are too common.

    • 1mo

      Or because only sluts get butthurt when guys have high standards

What Girls Said 4

  • I won't judge in either scenario. Even though I am a virgin, I've nothing against people who have multiple sex partners. I see no logical reason why (so long as they're safe about it) anyone would oppose it.

    0|0
    0|0
  • If you are a virgin yourself then no one would judge. If you're promiscous then you would come across as hypocritical.

    0|0
    0|0
  • That's not always true, where I am, virgins attract guys and sluts are common.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Literally no one cares.

    0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 9

  • People generally get offended by other people's preferences when they dont meet those preferwnces. Sluts are waay more common than virgins and as a result there will be more women offended at the idea of men prefering a virgin because that preference exludes more women than prefering a slut would. Like if you prefer a virgin, only 14% of women will mert that preference so that leaves 86% of women excluded and offended. However if you prefer a slut maybe like 50% of women could fit that description depending on how you are defining slut.

    Then the other aspect of it is that to them, prefering a viegin reinforces the idea that virgin women are pure and good while sluts are dirty and bad and that eally pisses them off.

    My advice is to prefer whatever yoy want but keep your mouth shut about it. There is no reason why you should ever specificly tell women that you want to date a virgin. Just dump any girl who doesn't meet your criteria and keep quiet about the specifics.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Society has flipped the tables on morals. Now people with no morals and low standards are the 'good' people and those with morals are considered evil, bad, and unrealistic.

    Society is sinking deeper and deeper every day.

    0|1
    0|0
  • No one will bash you if you say you want to date a girl (and she happens to be a virgin).
    No one will judge you if you say you want to date a girl (and she happens to be a 'slut' in the opinion of some persons).

    0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

      valuing girls with self respect is not wrong

    • Show All
    • 1mo

      A virgin who wants experienced guys is a rarity

    • 1mo

      lol in my culture virgin girls mock virgn guys

  • Sluts are for fucking, virgins are for marriage. Doesn't matter who bashes you for what

    0|1
    0|0
  • who cares, you are the one thats gonna get the awesome sex.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Oh you get judged for dating a slut though

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'll date the virgin because I don't care what people think, but I do care if I catch a STI.

    0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to date a slut, guys will judge you and make fun of you. If you want to date a virgin, girls will judge you. You can't win either way.

    0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

      Guys will mock a guy who wants to date a slut?

    • 1mo

      Yes. If the guy just wants to have sex with her then it's fine, he's not committing. But if he wants to date her then guys will mock the fact that she's been around the block and fucked all these guys before deciding to date him.

  • Because people think if your a guy then chances are your not a virgin after a particular age (even though sex is way harder for men than woman). They bash you because people think it's unfair you want someone of a particular standard when you don't fulfill said standard. Others bash you because seeing non-virgin girls aren't the norm past 18, women feel like your dissing them as not good enough if you stress on only wanting to be with a virgin.

    While sluts are not bash for similar reason. They are the norm these days. Those who are the norm tend to not discriminate against themselves but will against those who are not like them.

    0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

      But if a virgin guy wants a slut no one will bash him.

    • 1mo

      i explain why.

    • 1mo

      The thing is that virgin guys are allowed to want virgin girls

Loading...