Do you mock guys who date a women with a rich sexual history?

• Yes. he is a loser for loving a leftover
  • No. he is a good man for not caring about the number

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. lol @ dating a slut.

What Guys Said 23

• "A rich sexual history"? This isn't like the history of a town.

Yes, I would mock a guy who is dating a girl who's been with a lot of men. There are a few things, I suppose, that become more valuable on who had them. However, no woman gets more valuable because she's had a lot of dicks in her.

I want a girl who hasn't trained herself that sex means nothing, that variety is the spice of life. I want a girl who thinks sex means something and who isn't now "finally ready to settle down" or some bullcrap like that.

• Neither of those options are really accurate.

Plus it kinda depends on why he's dating her.

Like yea, I would probably make fun of a friend going out with a known slut but lets say the guy was a player or was only doing it for the sex and he was bragging about it, then It would be like "come on man, really? You can do better"

But if it were a guy who were seriously dating the girl, I would probably bust his chops about it at first and ease off him. In a more friendly and light hearted way. I would have respect for him for not caring as long as the girl was a good girl who was seriously interested in him.

Guys make fun of each other though so neither are really a big deal..

• YUP!!! Plenty of good women out here with 1-3 partner counts... If 10-19 guys (I know some females who are in this range) could say they've busted semen in your girls mouth or her ass, that makes you feel like leftovers...

I almost got into a relationship with a chick I met at a uni who had multiple guys fuck her at once... I found out from a church brother that goes there and on top of that she had HERPES (glad she told me)!!! She said it was from her uncle (molestation)... could've been, BUT I don't know people lie to make themselves look good all the time...

I wasn't going to date her because she had red flags everywhere. Still fucking the guy she has a restraining order against for pushing her off the bed for "old texts in her phone"... Then when I said that it didn't make any sense that she still texts him, she argued with me vehemently...

Rich sexual history is a red flag... I could give more examples

• I'd feel sorry if they ever have kids :(

• I don't agree with both options! So i didn't vote! At first, if i will like a girl at any point in my life, i will not consider her past. Even if she had so many guys..

2nd is just being judgmental which I strongly dislike..

👍🏻

*single...*women

@FemaleAssassin hahaha! you got a naughty mind i bet :P :D crazy girl :P

• Guys that vote for the first are themselves sexually inexperienced and most likely insecure.

• even if your girlfriend is virgin there will always be a guy that says she is a slut either to your face or behind your back.

• He may or may not be a good man, but in any case, it's his business, not mine to judge.

• Both options are naive.

• If it's my friend I'd rather try to talk some sense into him. 99/100 times it doesn't end well.

• no, why should I?

• No because he probably didn't have a choice.

• Is this in reference to an answer from a question asked earlier today?

• Is it really people's place to judge?

• how many is to many
    cause everyone has a different number

• I prefer girls with rich sexual history. Experience is super important for me.

• What kind of horseshit is this? Guys are damned if they do or don't. He's a loser if he accepts leftovers, and the latter, you imply that he's supposed to accept that the woman he was with was previously a whore slutting around with dudes who only wanted to pump and dump? The fuck?

• Yes, mainly because he is being stupid. Rich sexual history means he will either get an STD, or get his heart broken when she cheats on him. Literally every guy I have ever known that dated a woman like that ended up with an STD and/or got his heart broke when he found out, shocker, she was sleeping around. One guy even had two kids before he found out neither were his!

• if he doesn't have a problem to put it in an overused std filled box, its not my problem. these women for me have no respect for themselves and men and are plain gross.

• Actullay I do. I think less of him. Like he can't get a good woman so he settles for something less because that is all he can get and knowing that it won't end well.

• Neither.

I feel bad for him if he didn't know about her past and feels trapped in the relationship with her. However, if he knew and wasn't bothered by it then I don't really think much of it. Him accepting it doesn't mean he's more noble or anything. It just means he wasn't bothered by it.

I don't think there are many men who are bothered by their partners past and then geuinely accept it. The men who genuinely accept their partners past are men who were never bothered by her past in the first place. Its easy to accept something when it never actually bothered you, so there is nothing impressive about it.

People just have different tolerances in regards to what bothers them.

For example, a blind man dating an ugly girl doesn't make him more of a "good man".

• Rich sexual history--->STD/Failed relationship/Emotional/Mental baggage that she is going to throw onto you. The pussy is not worth the trouble.

ahahahah

This! It's not the number, it's the issues/baggage that tends to come with it (certainly not always the case but why play Russian roulette if you can opt out?)

• "Rich sexual history" > "Rich collection of STD's and failed relationships"

What Girls Said 1

• I also feel sorry for women who settle with men that stuck their dicks into every hole possible.