All girls rate me very low and guys rate me much higher? Why?

I'm a female. Tan to light skin, brown straight hair uptil my waist, and light brown eyes. Girls usually rate me a 6 or lower and guys usually rate me 7.5-10. It wouldn't catch my thinking if it was just a couple of people doing this, but throughout my life, its been this way with almost every guy and girl. I'm not sure why. I know that what guys find attractive isn't what girls find attractive and vise versa, but i just don't know. I find it odd. I do get stares in public by many guys of all ages and some girls stare as well, but I don't know what they're thinking since my ratings are usually given off my selfies. Thoughts?

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• i think some guys are butt ugly, girls think they are hot, go figure , people like what they like, maybe to girls you are not the stereotypical hot girl but to guys your features are attractive.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Girls always rate good looking girls lower out of pure jealousy or spite.

0|1
    0|0
  • girls are jealous
    guys have no standards and think with their dick

conclusion: you're somewhere in between those

also, 6 isn't bad. very low would be clearly below average, like 4 or lower

0|0
    0|0
  • because guys naturally find whats physically actually attractive in the opposite gender (girls). girls are not supposed to think of the same gender as attractive. girls are supposed to find the opposite gender (guys) attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

But those girls think other girls are pretty tho

• 1mo

those girls are gay/lesbian, so why does it matter. are you that way? if not, you should be listening to guys.

• Those girls may be jealous of your good looks and purposefully rate you lower than you are so you feel insecure.

0|0
    1|0
    • 1mo

But almost every girl I've met rates me 6 or lower, and they rate other girls high who are very pretty. They can't all be jealous of me

• GIRLS ARE COMPETITIVE WHEN IT COMES TO FINDING MATES!!!
    Even if they're trying to be nice its a subconscious/conscious thing they do to keep each other down...

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys see you as more attractive because they haven't had sex with you yet.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1