Is height of a woman a preference or dealbreaker for you guys?

I am short, only 158cm. (5'2") I hope it is not a dealbreaker :P

• Dealbreaker. She have to be tall
  • If she is not tall but compensanete this with other qualities, I am in.
  • It is only a preference for me, not important
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
up?

842

Most Helpful Guy

• I vote D: It isn't a consideration at all. I am more concerned with shoe size than I am with height.

You are the height of my wife. You are the height of a woman I recently dated. You are the height of my mother, so my father would have dated you... and possibly married you. You are 2 inches taller than my friend's wife, so he would have dated you. You are about an inch shorter than my brother's wife, so he would have dated you.

Honestly, when women ask questions about their own height, I can't help but wonder if this is a form of projecting. Being on the short side, unless it is abnormally short, isn't a consideration for most men.

Most Helpful Girl

• @akadatank44

What do you prefer, I'm curious

• Honestly don't put any emphasis on it as a deal breaker or not cuz I've been interested in women short, same height, or taller than me. However I do like girls shorter than me.

What Guys Said 41

• It's only a deal breaker if she is taller than me.

I don't know what is up with all of these chicks complaining about being short lately! In my opinion, short girls are *more* attractive!

Im only 5'6, so 5'2 is a good height for a girl.

• Think you're confusing men with women hun. Men dont care about your income, your height, or most other materialistic bullshit that you girls do. If anything, shorter is sexier. On an X-rated note, I've found that... ah well, anyway, short is good...

• Not important. Maybe midget short I would have a harder time being attracted to but even then, if she's nice enough, no problem

• i prefer between 5ft to 5ft 7. but wouldn't exclude other heights. just has to be shorter than me. i'm 6ft. i prefer shorter

• I'm 6,4, I wouldn't say it's a deal breaker, but yea, I don't know if I'd date a girl that is 5,2 to be honest, and I don't think she'd be interested in dating me either, I must look like freaking Godzilla to them

• Short women are the most desirable its tall girls who have the problem.

• Being a relatively short guy. height can be an issue. I don't want to have to climb a ladder to kiss my girlfriend, and sex would be a bit harder.

• Any person is a package deal. Not every part in the package may be perfect, it's how the whole pleases you that's important.
    Height (or lack of it) isn't that important.

• It's a preference. If you're an awesome girl, I'd still ask you out, height is just height. It's the personality that make you stick out above all other tall ladies out there

• I prefer smaller girls to begin with - so I don't see the issue.

• I think a girl that is 5-2, or even 4-9, has a lot better chance at finding a guy than a girl who is 6-5.

• a preference.

I'm 6'5" / 1m95, so a tall girl makes things easier but I don't really care. My last big rl crush was 5'2" too. But it shouldn't be much shorter than that lol

• I like girls who are as tall as me, but my current girlfriend is a head shorter. I do love her because of her personality. :)

• Only if she's literally a dwarf. Stubby build is not hot lol

• Not a deal breaker as much as it is for women when choosing partners. Tons of guys are willing to date a women taller than them but with women you'd be lucky if she was satisfied been a guys equal height or if he was at least 2 inches taller.

• She's pretty much got to be at least 5'2", or else it will look too awkward. I'm around 6'2"-6'3".

• I really don't care

• Ofcourse not, I prefer chicks between 5.2 - 5.9 already.

• Well people actually like short women dude. 😏.

• Height doesn't matter to me at all

• That's fine. Too bad men have to be 6'2" to have a chance at dating a woman though.

• uh, none of the above. I love short girls. In fact, tons of guys do. Why would taller be better? (not that taller's a dealbreaker, I don't even mind taller girls than me).

• Preference. And i actually prefer shorter girls

• i dont have a preference for height in girls.

• As a guy who is 5'8" - this would not bother me. All depends on personality.

• girls are supposed to be shorter than the guy, your no dealbreaker for me.

• 5'2" is fine...

• no i don't care at all about height ;) i dated a 1m52 once ;) so doesn't matter ;)

• Fine with me. I'm on the shorter side of average so short girls are fine.

• I prefer shorter girls to be honest.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe a dealbreaker. I'm 5'2 and I don't want to date someone smaller than me, male or female.

• I'm 5'0 and haven't heard many complaints.

• I'm 5'8, so all these guys who are saying they *prefer* shorter are making me feel bad. :(

• I thought the majority prefer shorter women. At least from what I saw when I was young short girls had the easiest time getting boyfriends.

• I think a lot of men that say 'she had to be tall' mean she has to be tall, skinny and beautiful like a model. Most tall girls are actually quite big too, so I think most guys actually enjoy girls that are on the shorter side more.

• I'm 5'6 and I've always believed that men actually prefer shorter women. So yeah you're fine. Only problem with being short is you've got to watch your weight a little more.

• We have the same height!
    ☺️☺️