Guys who are damn superficial about appearence?

I saw many guys who require some physical traits.
-She have to be slim
-She have to be taller than 5'7"
-She have to have pretty face

What is wrong with you guys? Are you ordering a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks? "I want a grande girlfriend with extra chocolate souge"
I dont try to argue that physical attractiveness is completely unimportant, but seriously, does a few inches or lbs matter when you are attrached to someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a great appreciation for the infinite variety of ways that women can be attractive. And that includes girls who are 5' tall and 6' tall. 100 lbs. or 160 lbs. Everyone is unique. I just don't believe in some perfect ideal when it comes to attractiveness. And especially as I get older, I find myself more attracted to girls who look real. Like real in the sense of girl-next-door real. She could have any size boobs. Red hair or brown hair. Freckles. You just have to appreciate the unique way a particular girl is attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people don't care about such stuff. If they fall in love, they fall in love. The brain decides it, they have no say in it.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't care about height, but I do care about weight. If she's fat I just won't find her attractive so why would I date her? That wouldn't be fair to either of us. Plus it also reveals that our lifestyles are too different.

• What's wrong with being picky, you aim high and settle.

• I ain't the right one for this, but what I love my girl for is that she takes care of her body, which became kind of her hobby. And that attitude alone makes her sexy as hell to me.

I am sure you are the one of those guys who only date girls above a certain height...

I'm short myself (5'5) so it's rather the opposite :)

• I'm sorry, tell that to the women who won't date manlets and guys that are over 200 lbs. or guys that just happen to be 1 shade too dark or 1 shade too light.

Smh double standards much.

• It doesn't matter to that extent for me, honestly.

• Listen girl, whatever we write here is what we dream of ;). In real life most of the guys commenting here get girlfriend with opposite things of what they write. As for my preference I don't have strict requirements cuz I am not shallow. I may like any girl depending on the chemistry with her or whatever. I have dated short girls 158 cm with great face, 185 cm girl with average face, 190 cm girl all kind of girls. It is spontaneos I may get attracted or not. So whatever we write here is bullshit (same for girls too). Here my face get rated like 5 6/10 shit face while in real life girls stare at me all the time, and I am also a short guy 178cm.

• Inches no. I have a preference but it's mild.

Pounds? A few pounds no but a lot of pounds is a total dealbreaker.

• Please like women aren't superficial about anything. You're even worse than men.

women are only superficial about "changeable" things like money and status
      men are superficial about unchangeable things like beauty and height

Height? What? I don't know where you're from but from my experience women make a bugger deal about height WAY more than men do. Does "I'll only date a guy 6ft or taller" ring a bell to you? I see it all the time. Also money is not that simple. It takes a very long time to move in social class. Beauty is also subjective so what's pretty to one is ugly to another. And a couple other things, A LOT of women are gold diggers and want 7in + penis size. I'm just saying, women can be a nightmare.

Bigger*

• I think you are talking about 2 different things, if i see a girl only in passing or on tv, it's very easy to say whether she's hot or not, and in that context all men seem like animals that only care about looks, now there's another context, when you hang out with real girls, the ones that are tut friends, that care about you, and I truly don't care how much they weight or how tall they are, and those are the girls I usually date, I have very rarely dated a girl just cause she was hot

so you easily date a woman who you are not attrached? :D

That's the thing, what makes a girl attractive goes beyond her being good looking, if she's nice and laughs with my stupid jokes, then she is attractive to me

• Would you date a chubby 5'6 average guy?

WHY FUCKIN NOT?
      I am 5'2 so actually I prefer guys around that range
      Chubby guys are more manly and I love them as a skinny girl

Okay lol, and not all guys are shallow, when people are shallow it means their priority are on superficial things

• what is problem with you short bitter girls?
    I am not interested in hobbits. I dont used to, and I won't. sorry.

What Girls Said 0