What would you think if someone tied your shoes for you?

There's this guy in my college that I like for about a year now, we've been friends for 2 years. He's a nice guy who's always very nice to me, and explain me school stuff even with a very busy schedule. Today I was cold so I asked him to borrow his jacket since I forgot mine. When it was time for him to go he came to take his jacket back, and because his shoelaces were tied very long, I was scared for him not to fall on his way back, so I told him " your lace is untied" he didn't understand, he came closer to me, so without thinking I tied his shoelace for him. And he said " that's very nice!" and let me listen some of the music he was listening to in his headphones.
Now I don't know what to think about it...
Will that make him fall for me more, or was it too much, would that creep him out?

1mo @mroracle what do you think of that situation, please? I know your answers are really great!

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously he at least likes you as a friend. Have you made it clear (body language, behavior, or outright TOLD HIM) that you are interested in him romantically? There's a good chance that he'd be interested, but unless you show some romantic/sexual interest, he's probably going to assume you only see him as a friend, and he'll never take the next step.

Than k u so much! the think is I don't want to tell him so i won't seem too easy, and also i m not ready for a relationdhip now, neither is he. he told me a girlfriend was too much, we have 2 more years to finish college, and we're also working. we're constantly busy. so its not a good idea to tell him now. but he's always there when i need help with school stuff.

he also joked about wanted to be my boyfriend a year ago...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's really cute/sweet. I don't know how much of an effect it has in terms of getting him to like you, but it's definitely something. :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• It was just a nice gesture and that's all he will think it was.

• That would be weird.

• I think it just a nice gesture, it what close friends are supposed to do to each other

• may make him fall for u more