Would you ever date outside of your race?

I think maybe. She would have to have same values. And prodamativly white ☺️ How about you?

Updates:
1mo Wow I'm surprised at the answers apparently I'm the weird one 😂
1mo Oh wellll

1|0
31|33

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm yeah why not. I used to be very strict and say I would only be with an Arab man ( mainly North African or from the Levant, but maybe from the Gulf countries but they would have to share similar mentality).
    I met a HS friend 2 days ago who used to be very strict too, more than I was since she only wanted someone from her CITY lol and she even changed her mind and is open to more ethnicity, if she did it, then I might do it as-well lol.
    It's kind of hard though in my opinion and we need to be very very compatible for it work.
    Most men I have been attracting lately were White so why not open my options. I don't have that many Arab in my circles lately.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 30

• As long as they have the same religion as me then yes, I would.

3|3
    2|1
  • Yes..
    I know One thing too. I had Married a Muslim Man outside of My own Culture and Religion when I had gone out to Egypt.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh, I have no problem with it.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm mixed with Black, Indian, and Hispanic. My boyfriend is white, and my master is also mixed so already on that rainbow train!

0|2
    0|0
  • I married outside my race and I'd not only be open to it but I'd love to date other races.

1|4
    0|0
  • I dated different persone with different ethnicities. Really, as long as i like the person personnality i don't mind where you come from, and it's kind of exotic since we share different culture. My man is guatemaltec and i love it. !

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm planning on marrying outside my race

0|3
    0|0
  • I've only dated outside my race so far

0|1
    0|0
  • I've only dated white guys so far, but that's mostly because there are few people of color where I live. I would be open to date people of any race though :)

0|1
    0|1
  • "Produmatily" did you just invent a new word?

1|2
    0|0
  • I sure as hell wouldn't date inside my race... where all the Asian men at?

0|3
    0|0
  • If I was ever given the chance and the dude was awesome then yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why is race important? I don't get it!

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Because I don't like people thinking of me wrong of course!! But you got a point

• 1mo

My dad is French, my mom is Algerian, my grandpa is Turkish, I have Tunisian cousins, Italian cousins, my half brother is from Switzerland, my other grandma is a Jewish. What's my race? What's my religion? Probably human.

• 1mo

Yea we all have common ancestors so in a way this holds truth. We are all humans ☺️

• Yes, I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely. I'm more attracted to guys outside my race.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes of course, the guys I have dated were white and my boyfriend is white.

0|1
    0|0
  • *coughs*
    I prefer guys outside my race. ( '-')

1|1
    0|0
  • Currently I'm

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends if they're attractive to me or not

0|2
    0|0
  • Black men are repulsive and Asian men looks like trash and are jealous losers, I don't understand this retarded meme here on gag since nobody like them outside of this place, I prefer white men and the ones who looks similar to them.

I'm white but i could be considered latina for racist American standard because I'm from south America, and seeing the white women here and everything related to them, i think American white women are the most repulsive human group in earth, worse than black women and any group in the world, also are the most disgusting group being pampered and with everything racially made for them.

I never was racist before the American internet but this is already a racist question.

Anyway, no, i will not say that i prefer everyone for fear of racism, i prefer white men because black men are repulsive and don't have many Asian men here, but they sell snacks in my country and they are all ugly, only the women are attractive.

0|4
    2|4
  • I have before

0|1
    0|0
  • The last two guys I was seeing were white. I'll most likely end up with an indian man though.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Why indian? You are indian yourself?

• Show All
    • 1mo

@FakeName123 haha what did you think I was jc?
      Correct, if the man is everything I want and I'm truly in love with him then I'll marry him regardless.

• 1mo

Possibly something arabic or pakistani?

• I like a certain Korean American😊

0|2
    0|0
  • I prefer people from my race, its natural for me to fall for them. But it I fall for another race, ill give it a chance obviously.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only date Latino or Biracial Guys, so yes. lol.

0|3
    1|0
  • Yep for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it's not about race it's simply whether I find them attractive or not

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, race doesn't matter. I've only dated biracial and Hispanics but that doesn't mean anything.

2|4
    0|2
  • Yeah why not yolo

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see a problem mixed babies are cute.

0|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 32

• Fuck yah, I'm into Asian girls. They are more submissive and know what they want. The ones I encountered.

0|2
    1|1
  • White: 4
    Latina: 3
    Black: 1
    Asian: 0

0|1
    0|0
  • While I am not particulary attracted to certain races, I don't see any issue dating outside of my own if she and I are compatbile, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm mixed black and white. Until my most recent ex, I had only ever dated hispanic girls. So I'm gonna have to go with yes. I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • Besides my sister, I've never met a half filipino half Jew so I have to date outside my race. In other words, race means nothing to me on all levels. It's all about who you are as a person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol that happened before and it will keep happening

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah i would.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, in fact I've never dated inside my race.

0|1
    0|0
  • sure, I don't care about race

0|1
    0|0
  • Yepp

0|1
    0|0
  • Been there done that!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, as long as we have similar values.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im open to all humans... :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, i don't feel like dating anything that doesn't belong to the Human Race

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes why not?

0|1
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • I almost did, but she wasn't into me.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Aww maybe next time lol

• Show All
    • 1mo

You are a good man

• 1mo

Dealing with a parent who'll disown you can be another issue, but I don't live at home.

• I would and have

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm black and white. I prefer to date Black or Mixed girls. I don't count dating black girls as interracial, so nahh.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would date someone outside my race. I'm not so closed minded.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dated with 5 foreign chicks in total.

0|1
    0|1
  • I've mostly dated outside of my race

0|1
    0|0
  • I only dated girls outside of my 'race'

0|1
    0|0
  • All the time

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course! Why not?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm down for some hot Asian girl action.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Easy question...

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Cross race marriages fail much more often. I woukd be dating for a potential life partner so no, I will stay with my own which is white.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys